12✨

"And then Gumball went all crazy and stuff" Felix giggled out. It being the 5th time to hear the same story over and over again.

Felix already slipped out of his headspace, but still was energetic like a child.

And Jisung was tired. Fucking tired.

It was 11 PM. How could the younger still be this energetic? Jisung asked himself. It was not like he hated the younger for it, but he wanted to close his eyes so bad.

"Aren't you like.. tired?" Jisung sighed out, looking at Felix who was at the opposite side of the bed.

"No, why? Are you tired? We can sleep if you want? You can sleep with me! I have room in my be-" "Yes I'm tired let's sleep" Jisung interrupted the Australian.

Felix pouted and crawled towards the squirrel, tilting is head a little. "But I'm not tired yet.. I have so many stories to tell you.." He said.

"Save them for tomorrow, yeah?" It's Saturday tomorrow, I'll listen to you the whole day. Deal?" Jisung suggested.

"Deal!" Felix answered.

It's 2 AM.

Felix had already fallen asleep by now, but Jisung? He was fully awake. How could he sleep when the younger slept so peacefully, he looked so cute.

"Can't wait for you to be mine.." Jisung whispered to Felix.

"..what?" Jisung heard Felix say, the younger had opened one eye lazily.

Fuck.

"I- I mean, I can't wait for you to be my best friend.. (?)" Jisung answered quickly.

"Oh we won't" Felix said chuckling.

"We're bestestestestest friends" Felix continued with a giggle afterwards.

"Are we?" Jisung asked with a tilt in his head.

He was sure the younger hated him so much earlier. Very sure.

"We are ! If you want to tho" Felix responded.

"I do"

"Good, I wouldn't take 'no' as an answer anyway"

Jisung chuckled and pulled the covers over Felix' shoulder.

It was right there when the two if them made eye contact, for god knows how long, making Felix close his eyes slowly. He fell asleep.

"Cute.." Jisung whispered softly before closing his eyes as well and falling into a deep sleep soon after.

The next morning around 9 AM, Jisung woke up, feeling something against his face. Something wet.

"What the fuck-.." He said sleepily and opened one eye to witness the moment.

Bella was licking his cheek ahaha..

"Ew.." He said and tried to push the dog away. It made Felix move and he stopped immediately. He didn't want to wake Felix up, since he slept so peacefully.

"You're lucky" He said with a glare towards the animal. "I would've kicked you if Felix wasn't here" He continued.

He could swear he saw and heard the dog chuckle. Was he crazy? Maybe. Crazy for threatening to kick the dog.

Bella jumped off the bed and happily walked out of Felix' bedroom.

Jisung sighed in relief and wiped away the wetness on his cheek. Groaning in disgust. "Disgusting"

"We're now bestestestest friends" He heard Felix say who was now sitting up to look at Jisung.

"What-"

"You lost an '-est', which means you fucked up" Felix said again.

"I- does it matter-"

"No I'm just kidding~" Felix giggled.

"But, be mean to Bella one more time and I'll floor you." Felix threatened and got out of bed, skipping out of his own bedroom.

Jisung was big confused right now.

——
Happy late valentines day ahaha.. 😌