18✨

Felix sighed.

He was laying on his back on the couch with his dog Bella on his chest.

"This is boring, Jeongin got fucking until his legs stopped working and now I have nothing to do."

If you didn't know, school got canceled and they would be getting online classes starting in 2 weeks. He doesn't know what the hell he is gonna do until then.

"And Jisung has his own friends .." Felix said with a sigh.

He turned his attention back to his dog, who was staring at him. 👁👄👁

"But I still have my Bella, hm?" He said with a small smile and tried pulling the dog closer, but it disappeared as it jumped off his chest, walking somewhere else into the living room.

"Fine, you can't even talk so you're boring as well."

Bella barked at the Australian as he said that and Felix narrowed his eyes at her. "Bitch." He muttered and got up, making his way to the kitchen to make himself some Ramen.

Felix was now enjoying is bowl of Ramen on the couch while rewatching Fifty Shades Of Grey, while his dog, Bella, enjoyed her candy next to him.

But of course, it got interrupted by a knock on his front door.

Felix rolled his eyes sassily and placed the bowl on the small table in front of him, making his way to the front door.

"Hell-" Felix said after opening the door. He didn't even finish his greeting and closed the door again.

"Ain't nobody got time for that" He mumbled as he began to walk back to the living room, only to be interrupted by his doorbell ringing over and over again.

He groaned and pulled his front door open again.

"You know I can call the fucking police on you for this? You're bothering me on my fucking ground, fucking whore." Felix spit harshly at the boy in front of him.

Haha y'all can guess who it is.

Jisung.

"You talk big for someone who was screaming my name" Jisung said with a chuckle.

"So do you for someone who keeps coming back to someone who clearly doesn't want you" Felix said back.

Jisung rolled his eyes and reached his hand to Felix cheek, to wipe some dirt off. But Felix was having none of that.

"Corona-" He said and smacked Jisung's hand away harshly. "-virus motherfucker"

"You have something on your face and I wante-"

"Do you to tell something important? If not, please leave before I call the police"

"I just wanted to apologize-"

"It's clearly not important, i'll get my phone" Felix said and attempted to close the door.

"Felix .." Jisung said with a sigh, he sounded really upset .. :c

"'FeLiX'" Felix mocked him as he looked at the older.

Jisung sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"For what are you apologizing if you don't really mean it? Who knows if I accept your apology and it will all start over again, like I'm a fucking Pokémon to you and that you can catch and drop me whenever you want?"

".. Guess I gotta catch them all" Jisung responded and chuckled to his own joke.

"I'm serious, Jisung." Felix was clearly having NONE of Jisung's bullshit"

"I really mean it, okay? I didn't even mean it to kiss her, she just came over out of nowhere"

"Then why the fuck did you let her in, huh ?"

"I don't know I jus-"

"Can y'all keep it down? Please, you guys are talking so loud I hear you from the fucking bathroom"

Both boys looked to the right and watched Felix' angry neighbor slam her front door.

"You heard it, you're bothering everyone here" Felix said and looked back at Jisung.

"You fucker!"

"You're so slow, Lix"

"No, you're cheating!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!!"

Felix couldn't help it, Jisung looked really genuine about his apology this time. He decided to give him another chance, but he promised himself that this was Jisung's last chance. He would move on if Jisung broke his heart again.

They both were playing Mario Kart on Felix' Xbox and surprisingly they both had a lot of fun! They both forgot about whatever forgot about them and decided to let the past be the past.

"Stop!"

"I'm not doing anything!" Jisung chuckled and focused his eyes on the screen.

"You keep throwing bananas at me! 'S not fair Ji!"

"That's not me~"

"Yes it is!"

"Fine you got me"

"Liar!" Felix spat and shot a banana at Jisung as well, his car in the game passing by Jisung's.

"I'll let you get away with that, I deserved that, cutie"

"'M not cute" Felix said and pouted as he continued playing the game.

Jisung saw it in the corner of his eyes and decided to be nice for once and let the younger win, since he was really competitive.

"Loser loser you're so bad at this I totally ended your ass!" Felix said and punched Jisung on his arm, even though Jisung barely felt it, he just let it happen.

"You're so good at this, Lixie"

"I know, you're just a loser"

"Am I, hm?"

"Mhm!" Felix said sassily and turned off his Xbox with a little bit of struggle, but he eventually got it.

"I think it's time for me to go, it's pretty late-"

"No!!! Don't go!" Felix pleaded and quickly straddled Jisung's lap, burying his face in Jisung's neck.

"Why's that, cutie?"

"Cus 's fun to be with you!" Felix replied, smiling lightly.

"Is it, baby?"

It was clear for Jisung that Felix slipped into his headspace by now and he absolutely loved it.

"Mhm, JiJi no go! Stay!" The little said as he was now looking Jisung in the face.

"I'll stay for the night, yeah?"

"Yay!~" The younger cheered and hugged the one-day-older boy tightly in his small arms.

"Let's get something to eat, yeah?"

I hope y'all enjoyed !!

But guys..

What if I said that this is the end ...

Should I make a Chanlix book and if I did would y'all read it......

Or should I do another ship pls lemme know <3