12

Was it hot in this room?

I stripped off the binding denim shorts and the loose top before slipping into a set of boy shorts and a bra. How long have I been in the room waiting? I felt like I was suffocating. Pacing to the door and pulling it open I could hear voices at the bottom of the stairs.

Creeping over to the banister my eyes landed on the same women from last time. Sarah.

"But I am not understanding this Caine. It has been set now for months." Her shrill voice drilling into my skull.

My curiosity was getting the better of me once more as I sunk low not wanting to be seen.

Caine grunted before answering Sarah. "I have told you why. Now I do not wish to continue this conversation.

I watched as Caine turned to leave only to be stopped by a hand on his arm. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight, not liking her hands on him one it.

A seductive smile graced Sarah's lips, well at least I think it was supposed to be seductive. "Caine our wedding is in two weeks."

A gasp left my lips before I could stop it. Did she just say wedding? Both Caine's and Sarah's heads snapped in my direction.

"Yasmin?" Caine's deep voice questioned.

Not wanting to hear anymore I raced back to my room where I slammed the door and locked it. Racing to my bathroom I climbed into the shower recess before sitting on the floor. This was as far from the bedroom door as I could get. My head dropped back against the cold tiles; my eyes focused on the dry shower head.

Married? They are getting married?

My mind wandered back to when he had caught me downstairs. I could still feel his thick fingers on my skin.

Oh my gosh. I'm a homewrecker. That night in the garden when I felt his lips on my chest as my orgasm overtook my body without him ever entering me. My body began to heat again as I stood, stripping off the undergarments and turning on the shower.

The cold water was a shock but took the bite out of the heat consuming me once again. Caine was off-limits. He was taken. He was to be married.

I'm not sure what game he thought he could play with me but I do know he wasn't going to win.

I knew he wanted me, maybe as much as I wanted him but I don't believe I would have been brought up to steal someone else's fiancé.

Gosh, how I wish I knew where home was. Surely my mum and dad whoever they are would be missing me. Maybe I should call the police to see if I had been reported missing.

Damn. Why hadn't I thought of this sooner? Someone, somewhere would have to be missing me, right?

I stood in the shower until my skin started to wrinkle. I had heard Caine at the door earlier but refused to answer. I still wasn't sure how to face that problem.

I found a comfortable pair of swimmers deciding I wanted to just relax in the pool house for a while. Pulling the one piece on so as much of my flesh was covered, I wrapped a grown around my body and headed outside.

The place was quiet once more with Mary still out until later. Caine and his soon to be wife had also disappeared leaving me to myself as I walked out the back door in the direction of the pool.

My luck was holding out as I laid myself down on one of the lounges. Light sun kissed my skin as it found its way into the room.

I had only been laying there for a few minutes when his deep voice broke the quiet making me squeal in fright.

"Yasmin, we need to discuss what you heard earlier. I ---"

Cutting him off, I spoke calmly, "Caine I won't be one of those women who get in between two lovers. Nothing is going to happen with us. I'm sure soon enough my memory will come back and I will be out of your hair for good."

I was proud of myself. I sounded like I had confidence in myself that I could stay away from him.

The sound of water cascading down to the floor caught my attention. I drank in his well-toned body, drops of water sliding down his stomach, and making their way to the top of his swimming trunks.

Clearing his throat, I looked up to see a cocky smirk on his handsome face. "As you wish."

What!! As you wish? That's all that fucker has to say to me?

My eyes stayed trained on his back as he made his way to the door, scooping a towel from a chair as he went.

Damn! How many muscles does one back need? The familiar pulsing throbbed in my core as a rush of wetness overcame me. Clenching my thighs together my eyes still on Caine, I watched and his body became rigid as he took a deep breath.

For a second, I wavered. If he turned around right now, I would take him on the floor beneath our feet. His chest expanded as he drew in another large breath before he continued to walk out the door.

Once again, I was left hot and wanting. With not much thought I plunged into the water to try and cool down.