7

Not a super long chapter, but I hope you like!

Don't forget to vote or comment. Love your interactions.

T. xx

The bed was too soft.

The sheets to stiff.

My clothes were wrapping me too tight, almost as if they were constricting.

For what felt like hours I had been laying in complete darkness. My body just wouldn't relax.

After Caine had walked away, I had peeled myself from where he had left me and headed straight for the shower.

I was so distracted by his manliness that I had conditioned my hair twice, leaving me with hair that will be wild tomorrow.

Shifting violently around in my bed, I decided it was the clothes driving me insane.

Moving as little as I could, I stripped down to nothing so the sheet touched every inch of my bare skin.

Releasing a large breath, I closed my eyes again. Hoping sleep would come this time.

The bed dipped beside me.

Strange, I didn't hear the door open.

A warm large hand glided over my flat stomach.

That simple action was enough to pull a moan from my lips.

Wet lips kissed lightly upward on my arm. The fine stubble on his face scratching where ever it touched. I gripped the sheet beneath me, arching my back off the soft thread attempting to move his hands further down.

His hot breath fanned my neck and his hulking size loomed over me.

His chocolate eyes held me captive, his grip growing tighter around my waist. The nub between my folds pulsed harder, begging to be rubbed. Pressing my thighs together, I failed to relieve any pressure. A frustrated growl filling the silence in the room as Caine placed more kisses along my neck.

"Patience little flower." His voice was husky as he moved between my legs. "The best blooms take their time in opening."

Sharp teeth dragged along the length of my throat, a small groan escaping Caine's mouth.

Pulling back his eyes raked over my body as his fingers followed their trail, stopping once they reach the peak of my breast. "So perfect," his whisper sent a yummy shiver into my core.

He was taking too long. I wanted his hands all over me, his lips needed to be covering mine. I wanted him inside of me, filling me.

"Please," I begged. Unashamed of how much I wanted him. My body felt hot, my nerves were hyped and I ached for a release I knew only he could give me.

Rough lips kissed the top of my full chest. His raspy tongue curling around my hardened nipple, causing me to cry out in pleasure.

My fingers snaked into his hair, pulling tightly and moving his attentions to the other side.

His sharp teeth bit down hard. Moaning out my pleasure at the pain as he sucked the bite. His tongue licking the wound.

My hips began to rock, inching closer to his torso. The need was becoming too strong, so pulling his head away from my boobs, I lifted it until his eyes met mine.

"I need you now. Buried deep within me. Over and over again."

"Little flower, you're not ready to take all of me. Be patient." His voice seemed to fade towards the end even though he was still above me.