Part One and Two

Nathalie was with Gabriel in his office, and they were both doing work. Suddenly there phone both lit up with a notification saying, 'Paris is under attack!' Nathalie and Gabriel exchanged a knowing glance before Nathalie walked out of the office and into her room. Once she got in her room she said, "Plagg, claws out!" Nathalie transformed into Chathalie. On the other side of the mansion, Gabriel said, "Tikki, spots on!" He transformed into Debugnair. They both met each other on the roof of the mansion and went to go fight. Even though Chatalie had the Chat miraculous, Debugnair said most of the puns.
While Chatalie was face to face with the villain Debugnair said, "Thanks for holding them out my kitten. Your doing a purrfect job." Chatalie said, "Not now, just use your lucky charm." Debugnair used his power and it ended up as a scarf. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Just then Chatalie flew into the air and Debugnair catched her. "You ok kitty?" Chatalie sighed and said, "I'm fine sir, use your lucky charm and capture the akuma." He nodded and set her down, looking around for what to do. He swung his yo-yo and it accidentally wrapped it around him and Chatalie. He blushed slightly and said, "Sorry kitten." Chatalie smiled and kissed him. He kissed her back.