Well Back in High School...

The next morning, Gabriel woke up in his bed...alone. "Nathalie?" He mumbled as he looked around his room. "Kitty?" He asked once more, but there was no answer. He sighed as he got out of bed and started walking around the mansion, calling, "Nathalie? Dear, where are you?" He opened the door to her room and let out a sigh of relief when he saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. He walked over to her and gently shook her, "Nathalie, wake up." ~ Nathalie as snuck out of Gabriel's room in the middle of the night, "I can't do this." She said to herself as he walked across the hall, heading to her room. She laid down in her bed and fell asleep. When Gabriel came and woke her up she mumbled, "Yeah? What is it sir?" Gabriel smiled at her gently, "Gabriel, please. I told you that you can call me that before. How are you feeling?" Nathalie nodded, "Alright, Gabriel. And I'm fine...I guess." He smiled, "That's good. Do you wanna talk about it?" She sat up and patted the side of her bed, indicating for him to sit down. He sat down beside her and asked, "Who is that man?" Nathalie sighed, "That's Darren, my ex. We dated in high school. He was the first man I ever loved." She sighed, "Mind if I tell you the story?" Gabriel replied, "Not at all." She nodded, "Well, it started in my sophomore year. I was on the cheer squad and he was on the football team, which made us want to date each other naturally, cause that's just how things work. Anyways, we were dating for 5 months before he started...acting strange. He started preventing me from talking to the other jocks, saying how it was bad for me. He started taking me into dark rooms and...doing something to me. All of my friends said I was acting strange whenever I came out with him. Like I was brainwashed or something. But I paid no attention to it until my senior year. He took me into a room, like he always did, but this time, it was different. After he did whatever he did to me, we took of our clothes and started making out. I felt like I was told to, even though I hated it, I still did it. It was like I was being forced to love him. A teacher found us in the dark room room one day and he grabbed me and rushed me out, asking if I was ok. I didn't reply. He then saw something in my eyes and he told me to do a simple task, such as snap my fingers or shake my head. Whenever I was told to do these tasks, I did them. I was then snapped out of my trance and was taken back home. Darren didn't get to graduate and he got sent to juvie. He had been brainwashing me for two years, and I didn't even have a clue." Nathalie started to tear up, frightened by her memories. Gabriel pulled her into a hug, "Shhh, it's ok my kitten. I would never do something like that to you." Nathalie leaned her head on his shoulder, "I know, and I love you for that." Gabriel sighed and mumbled under his breath, "Except for that." Nathalie heard what he said and sighed, "You know what, I don't mind that. I actually like being in love with you, and I don't want to go back to how it was before." Gabriel gasped, "Are you sure?" Nathalie nodded with a smile, "I'm sure. In fact..." She pulled him down in the bed and started kissing him. Gabriel smiled and started kissing her back. She grabbed the sides of his face, "I love you Gabriel." Gabriel felt extremely guilty, but he still muttered, "I love you too." ~ After cuddling for the next hour or so, the two got out of Nathalie's bed. Gabriel said, "We should go out and try to stop him. I don't want him every touching you again." Nathalie nodded, "Sure, let's do it." Gabriel nodded, "Tikki, spots on!" Nathalie sighed, "Plagg, claws out!" After they were both transformed they jumped out of Nathalie's window and headed out into Paris, on their search for Darren. ~ Darren had spent the night at the police station, "F**k this." He said as he was pulled out of the cell, being taken down to the courthouse for trial. ~ Debugnair and Chatalie noticed Darren getting into the police car as he was being taken to the courthouse. Debugnair smirked as he said, "Come with me, let's end this." Chatalie nodded as they chased the police car. "You're gonna pay Darren." Chatalie said as they started their chase.