Chapter 14- My love

Gabriel sat there with Nathalie, helping her while she was in her trance. He kept saying calming words, along with some commands. Nathalie seemed to obey every order, which satisfied Gabriel. "You're gonna be ok." He spoke gently, holding her hand. "Now I'm gonna countdown from 10, and when I reach the end you shall be fully calm and asleep." He started counting down, "10,9,8," Nathalie's eyes started to close, "7,6,5" Nathalie started to drift off to sleep, "4,3,2" Nathalie body was calm, "1." After he had reached one, Nathalie was fully asleep and calm,  still deep in her trance. Gabriel picked her up and took her back to his room, laying her down on his bed. He kept the headphones on her to make sure she would stay in the trance while she slept. Gabriel sighed, "I'm so sorry my love, but I had no other choice. I had to do it to save you, please forgive me." He kissed her hand and sat down beside her. Tikki flew back into the room saying, "I got your coffee Master!" Gabriel smiled and took the cup from Tikki, "Thank you Tikki." Tikki nodded and sat down on Nathalie's shoulder. "Don't try to tell her anything, or else she may think it's the way things are." Tikki questioned, "What do you mean master?" Gabriel sighed, hesitating, "She's, she's in a trance." He sighed again, "She's in a hypnotic trance and will obey every order she's given." Tikki gasped, "Master, but why?!" "IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TIKKI!" Gabriel yelled, "The only way to get out of such a deep trance is to put someone in a new one, which is what I did." Tikki sighed but didn't say anything. "It should've been me..." Gabriel whispered, "I should've been the one who was kidnapped and brainwashed, I should be the one in the trance, she shouldn't have to go through this." He started crying. Tikki flew over and comforted him, "Dont worry Master, everything will be fine. She will be out of that trance in no time, and things will go back to the way they were." Gabriel mumbled, "But what if he comes back and tries again?" Tikki sighed, "Then we'll deal with him then, but for now, just focus on saving Ms. Nathalie." He nodded slightly, "I guess you're right." He got out of the bed, "I'm gonna let her rest for a while, I'll come wake her later. Stay here and watch her." Tikki nodded and said, "Of course Master." Gabriel walked out of the room and headed to his office. "She'll be fine," He told himself, "she'll be alright. Tikki's with her." He sighed and went into his office. He walked over to his design tablet and started working. ~ After hours of unsuccessful designing, and unable to keep Nathalie out of his thoughts, he walked out of his office and went to go check on her. He walked into his room and saw Nathalie sleeping on his bed peacefully. He smiled gently at her before saying, "Time to get her out of the trance." He said with confidence. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand, "As I count to 10, you will slowly return to normal. I love you my dear." He sighed, "1,2,3." Nathalie started waking up, "4,5,6." Nathalie started mumbling inaudible things, "7,8,9." Nathalie was awake but still the slightest bit in her trance, "10." Gabriel said calmly, "Nathalie?" Nathalie looked over at him, "G-Gabriel?" Gabriel started crying, "NATHALIE! You're ok!" Nathalie mumbled, "Yes, why wouldn't I be? Did something happen?" Gabriel sighed happily, "No, nothing happened, I'm just glad you're back." Nathalie looked at him smiling, "I love you Gabriel." Gabriel smiled and pulled her into a kiss, whispering, "I love you too." ~ They shared the kiss for when seemed like eternity. When they finally pulled out Nathalie started feeling really drowsy. "G-gabwiel why am I f-f-feelin lie tis." Nathalie stumbled with her words for the drowsiness. Gabriel sighed, "It's the medicine..." He mumbled, "I had to get you calm to be able to..." Nathalie questioned. "Wat? Wat dis you nee to do." Gabriel sighed, "I had to...I had to put you in a trance." Nathalie gasped, "Hat! Eye would who do thit?" Gabriel said, "Shhhh, it's alright Nathalie. You should get some rest, we'll talk about it later." Nathalie nodded and closed her eyes, falling asleep within seconds. Gabriel sighed and laid down beside her, pulling her into a general embrace. He kissed her on the head, holding her hand saying, "I'm so sorry Kitten."