Chapter 7

Debugnair stood at the top of the tower,
waiting for Chatalie to show up. "My kitten, my kitten, where arth thou my kitten?" He said with a smirk. When she didn't show up for a few minutes, he started to her worried. She usually was there before he was, so it was odd for her to be this late. He tried calling her on his compact, but it went straight to voicemail, 'Sorry Sir, I'm not here right now. Leave a message.' He sighed and sent a message, "Nath, where are you? Please call me and say you're ok." We waited a few minutes more, but there was still no call or message from his sweet kitty. A few tears of worry came down his cheek as he jumped into Paris, looking for her. "CHATALIE! CHATALIE WHERE ARE YOU!" He yelled as he ran. He would not stop his quest until she found his kitten, no matter the cost. ~ Chatalie was on her way to the Eiffel Tower, catching up to Debugnair. Suddenly, a voice behind her said, "Gotcha My Queen." A cloth was then wrapped around her mouth and nose, suffocating her, causing her to fall unconscious into the persons arms. "You're mine now." The person smirked as they grabbed the unconscious women in their arms and ran away, taking her away. She was brought into a dark room with a couch, a table full of weapons, and a bed. She was chained up onto the bed, still unconscious as she was joined in the bed by the person.~ Debugnair kept running on a wild goose chase, looking for his loved one. With all they have been through together, he needed to find her. He went back to the mansion and searched the house, not leaving a single drawer shut as he looked for her. But, she was no where to be seen. "Nathalie, Nathalie..." He started mumbling as tears fell from his eyes. He walked into her room and sat on her bed. "Oh my Nathalie, I will find you, I vow to it." He suddenly became more determined than ever. He stood up and briskly walked away before he jumped out the window, beginning his search one more. ~ Chatalie started to wake up, but as soon as she roomed her eyes she had pills shoved down her throat. "Can't have you feeling like yourself, sorry kitten." Chatalie started to feel woozy after a few minutes, she passed out again, vulnerable to the person who took her. "You see, these aren't just any pills," They spoke, "They make the person extremely calm so that they will do whatever they have been told. Soon you'll fall under my spell and be mine once more." They smirked and let the pills take effect on Chatalie. After another ten minutes or so, Chatalie woke up. The person started to say things to her such as, "You are mine, we have always been together, I'm the only person you trust." They said them in a convincing tone and started to brainwash Chatalie. "You will do anything for me and will be...my wife." The revealed themselves by taking off their hood. They sent Nathalie back to sleep and said, "When you awake, we will be together again. We will be a real couple at last, and you will finally be mine." They smirked and started to say the convincing things again, washing Chatalie's mind and changing her mind set.~ Debugnair kept running for what seemed to be an hour, but he still couldn't find her. He walked back to the mansion with defeat. He jumped into his window and laid on his bed. "Tikki, spots off." He detransformed back into to Gabriel and he started to cry, "I need you Nathalie, I need you my dear kitty." He sobbed. He would do whatever it took to get his Nath back, no matter the cost.