Chapter 16- Please Come Home

Chatalie was jumping across buldings, contemplating everything that just went on. "I hate him so much, but yet, I love him so." She growled to herself as she kept running. "I don't love him, he made me love him. I've never loved him, I hate him! But...I still love him." Someone the approached her, "But My Queen, you do love me." When she heard that voice, she suddenly realized who was behind her. "D-Darren? What are you doing here?" Darren replied, "I came to take you home." Chatalie muttered, "No, I'm not going with you. Not after what you did to me in High School. I told you to never talk or speak to me again." Darren sighed, "I know, and I'm sorry kitten. I didn't mean to-" He was cut off my Chatalie screaming, "SO YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO SEXUALLY ASSULT ME AND HARASS ME! HOW CAN YOU NOT MEAN TO DO SUCH A THING!" Darren backed up, "Nathalie, please. I'm so sorry." Chatalie mumbled, "Forget it. Shut up and go away!" Chatalie jumped away, only to find herself being pulled back by her tail. "Don't make me do it again Nathalie." Chatalie sighed, "Do what?" "Oh, so you didn't know?" He smirked. She questioned, "What? What did I not know?" "Oh, my Queen, so you know how you were brainwashed the other day?" She nodded in fear, "Yes, was it...YOU! YOU DID THAT TO ME!" He nodded, "Yes, yes I did. But I didn't brainwash you as much as he did. I barely made sure you would be alright, but he changed your mind completely." "Who cares, you still kidnapped me." "I know, and I'm sorry. Please, come with me and we can attempt to solve our differences." He spoke with a manipulating tone in his voice. "Fine." Chatalie growled, "But don't pull any tricks with me or else I will destroy you." Daren nodded, "Of course." ~ Debugmouse and all of the Mullots ran across Paris, looking for Chatalie. "Chatalie! Chatalie where are you!?" ~ Chatalie noticed something on the ground as she was walking with Darren. "Wait," She told Darren, "I need to check something." Darren nodded, "Of course my dear." Chatalie nodded and walked over to Debugmouse who was walking on top of roofs, "Gabriel?" She asked, picking him up. "What are you doing here?" He spoke gently, "I came to find you and bring you home." Chatalie sighed and placed him down, "After what you did to me? Never. I'm going with him now, because he doesn't brainwash me!" She ran away, using her extending her stick to get far away, taking Darren with her. "Let's go, tell me where you live." Darren told her, "I live in London." Chatalie said, "I can't really take you there today, we'll go tomorrow morning. I know a place we can stay for the night, we'll go there." Minutes later they landed in front of the Le Grande Paris. ~ Debugmouse broke down in tears once Chatalie abandoned him. He lost her, again. "I should've never told her. I was living out my dream, but I had to spoil it." All of the Mullots then came over to him as they rejoined into one person. "Mullo, divide." He mumbled as he became Debugnair again. He swung his yo-yo and followed Chatalie to the hotel, making sure she didn't get out of his sight. ~ "Plagg, claws in." She detransformed back into Nathalie before she walked into the hotel with Darren. "One room please." She mumbled as the concierge arranged the room. "Here's your key, room 526." Nathalie took the key and said, "Thanks." She and Darren got into the elevator and went up to floor 5. ~ Debugnair watched them as they entered as went up to the 5th floor. He jumped up onto the roof and went inside through the emergency exit. He ran down to the 5th floor and waited for the two to exit the elevator. "If I have to brainwash you again I will, I will do whatever it takes to get you back my kitty." He said with confidence as Darren and Nathalie came out of the elevator. As soon as she stepped out Debugnair grabbed Nathalie is his yo-yo, taking her away. "Cmon kitty, lets get you home." Nathalie growled, "LET ME GO GABRIEL!" "Shhh, it's alright. Don't make me have to put you in a trance again." Nathalie huffed and let Debugnair take her back to the mansion. ~ Darren growled but before he could get away, a cop came running through the halls. "You! Stop right there." "Wait what?!" Darren exclaimed, "What is that is all about!" The cop didn't say anything, they just put Darren in handcuffs and took him down to the station. ~ By the time Debugnair and Nathalie reached the mansion, Nathalie was asleep in his arms. He smiled as he laid her down in his bed. "Spots off." He detransformed and fed Tikki, "I might need to do it again Tikki. It may be the only way." Tikki piped in, "Let's wait till morning Master, and see how she's doing then." He nodded, "Alright." He changed into his pajamas and laid in bed besides Nathalie, singing softly to her, "So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna use you. And I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted. Cause we'll never know when, when we'll love out of time. So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you..."