Chapter 10- Star Crossed Lovers

Monarch turned around the person behind her, "You're right Azure, we will triumph, at last. The miraculous will be mine, and we will finally bring her back." She smiled as her partner walked up to her. "I love you my butterfly, have I ever said that?" Monarch smiled, "More times that I can count birdy." ~ While Nathalie was in the room with Darren, the effects of the brainwash were starting to wear off. "G-Gabriel...g-Gabriel...g-Gabriel..." She started to repeat over and over like a broken record. "My Queen..." She was interrupted by a soft, yet harsh voice. She was grabbed from behind, having more pills shoved down her throat. "Now, look at the screen my dear." She looked over at the hypnotizing image on the screen and she started to fall into a trance. The pills made her calm and vulnerable to the hypnosis being placed upon her. Her eyes were fixed on the screen, her head starting to move as she watched the spiral rotate. "Now, look at the center." She obeyed the orders and looked at the center, falling deeper into the trance. "You are mine Nathalie. I am your husband. You will forget everything else but me, and love no other but me. You will obey my every order. You will serve me when I ask. You will never break out of this trance. And I, I am your Master" Nathalie responded, "Yes Master." He told Nathalie to sit down and she obeyed. He tied her to the chair and told her to keep starting at the image. He played calming music in the background, along with a recording of his voice saying the things he said before. "And this should work, I didn't spend years in neuroscience for nothing. I know how to modify the brain permanently." He smirked, "Just stare into the screen, and let your body relax. Listen to the words, and obey me forever." Nathalie said, "Yes Master." She kept staring into the screen, falling deeper into the trance each second. "Now, sleep. You must be rested for our wedding soon." He snapped and on his command, she fell asleep. "But stay awake in your mind, listen to these words and let the take over your brain. Calm yourself with the music and imagine the image, spinning and taking your soul with you." Nathalie complied and let her mind rest, letting the words of Darren take over her soul. He left the room as if nothing happened, "My wife is going to rest, and then we shall commence the wedding later." He announced ~ Debugnair, or rather Stealer, jumped across buldings. "NATHALIE!" He yelled, "COME TO ME AT ONCE!" He started shooting random people with his ray gun, making them his followers. "Find Nathalie! Bring her to me!" He commanded. The people who were shot started looking for Nathalie. He kept running until he saw a news truck pull away from a building. Intrigued, he followed it, seeing where it was coming from. He found himself near a wedding site. He paid no attention until he saw a light flash from a warehouse. Letting his curiosity take over, he walked inside. As soon as he spotted Nathalie he smiled and ran over to her. "Oh Nathalie..." Nathalie didn't respond, she was deep in a sleeping trance. "What is that bright light?" He looked over and saw the screen he started falling into the trance before he was broken out of it by Monarch communicating to him, "Stealer! Snap out of it!" He turned his head away from the screen and started focusing on Nathalie. He tried to wake her up, but it was no use. She was long gone. ~ Darren noticed him walk inside and he followed him in. "I wouldn't touch her unless you want her dead." He spoke in a harsh voice, "Leave my Queen alone." He growled. Stealer stood up and said, "What do you want with Nathalie!" He got his ray gun ready, pointing it at Darren. "You'll find out." He jumped at Stealer and shoved some pills down his throat. "Goodnight little bug." Stealer fell asleep as soon as the pills entered his throat. "I'm not gonna waste my time brainwashing you, but this is just a warning to stay away from Nathalie." He took his unconscious body away and locked the door. He walked over to Nathalie and said, "Stay alseep My Queen, let your mind be filled with what I say. You have no relationship with anyone but me. You will stay with me forever, and we will have a family together. And we...we will be star crossed lovers."