Chapter 12- Me and My Broken Heart

Debugnair stood there while unifying the ladybug and cat miraculous. He closed his eyes, knowing of the dangers unifying the most powerful miraculous could bring. When he opened them, he had successfully unified the miraculous. He now had cat ears on his head, black around his mask, and black accents around his suit. "Time to save Nathalie." He said sternly, "No matter the cost, I will save her." ~ Darren walked over to Nathalie and said, "Awaken." He snapped and Nathalie shot awake, still deep into her trance. "Hello Master." She spoke in an emotionless voice. Darren smirked, everything was going to plan. He would marry Nathalie and take her away forever, and he couldn't be stopped. "Hello my Queen, now, stand up." Nathalie stood up quickly, following her command. "Go fix your dress and your hair, I need you looking fabulous for our wedding." "Of course Master." Nathalie walked away and went into a bathroom, getting herself ready for the wedding. "I finally have total control over you, everything I will tell you to do, you will do it. You are mindless now, and you are mine." He spoke out loud to himself with pride. Nathalie came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and said, "I'm ready Master." She fixed your her hair and her dress, looking amazing. "Perfect," Darren said, "Now, take these pills and calm yourself that way there will be no stubbornness coming from you." She grabbed the pills from Darren and took them, calming down, falling deeper into her trance. He started to speak again, "You are my slave, my wife, my Queen..." He started to repeat, filling her head with the words, letting them take control. "Yes Master." She spoke once he had regained his control over her. "Perfect, now we wed." She nodded and followed him as he led her to the ceremony. ~ Debugnair, or rather, Catbugnair, started to walk around in search of his kitten. "You're hiding my kitten purrfectly, but soon, you will be defeated by my pawsomeness." He smirked, it's been a while since he said a pun, but he suddenly felt like he could win. In fact, he knew he would win. His confidence started to slowly fade though one he saw Nathalie in her wedding dress, being led by Darren. He growled, "That's my kitten!" He snuck up behind them, but quickly lost them. ~ Darren and Nathalie were standing under and arch, holding hands as a minister started the marrying process. After reading a few things from the Bible, the minister said, "And I assume that you two have prepared vows?" Darren nodded, "My Queen, I have loved you since the first day we met. We've been through it all together, and we've never been apart. I'm very excited to keep that the same, and we'll never leave each other." Nathalie then said her vows, which somehow she knew, "My King, I have loved you forever as well. I have never known another man quite like you. I will spend everyday showing you how much I love you. I will be your rose to your thorns, your princess to your prince, your slave to your Master, and your loved one forever." ~ Catbugnair stood behind a shed as Nathalie and Darren started the wedding, waiting for the right moment to barge in. As the minister said, "By the power vested in me, by the city of Paris, I now pronounce you-" He was interrupted by Catbugnair barging in, saying, "I OBJECT!" He flung his yo-yo at Daren, capturing him. "Stay away from my kitten!" He yelled. Now, everyone had fled except for Nathalie. Catbugnair yelled, "Nathalie! Get out of here!" Nathalie didn't budge. Darren laughed, "You fool! I'm her Master! She only listens to me! Nathalie, attack him!" Nathalie obeyed and started attacking Gabriel, "Leave my Master alone!" She yelled. Catbugnair kept his grip on Darren and yelled, "This isn't you! I know who you are Nathalie, and this isn't it. You are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful woman, you are not a slave! You've always stuck up for yourself, even in the hardest of situations! You can fight this my love, I know you can! Let that stubbornness take control and fight it!" Nathalie closed her eyes and Darren snapped his fingers, sending Nathalie off to sleep. She collapsed in the ground, falling into a sleeping trance. Darren said, "You can't save her if she's asleep. And also, she doesn't have any stubbornness. The pills took care of that." "STOP DRUGGING MY KITTEN!" He yelled, punching Darren in the face, "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER!?" "Like you said, she's hot. And she's smart." "So?" Catbugnair questioned, "Why does that matter?" Darren answered, "She makes a great servant and an amazing wife." Catbugnair punched him the the face, so hard that he was knocked unconscious. Catbugnair undid the yo-yo and ran over to Nathalie, scooping her up in his arms and taking her home. "Don't worry kitty, you're safe now." He jumped back into the mansion and laid her on his bed, tucking her under the covers. "Plagg, divide." He took off the ring and placed it back on Nathalie's finger. He took off the ring Darren have her and through it out the window. He bent down to his knees and started crying. "Tikki, spots off." He detransformed back into Gabriel and kept crying. He grabbed Nathalie hand and held it close to his face, needing to feel her touch. "I love you my kitten." Tears streamed down his face as he starting singly softly to her, "All I need's a little love in my life, all I need's a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kickstart, me and my broken heart. I need a little loving tonight, hold me so I'm not falling apart. A little but I'm hoping it might kickstart, me and my broken heart."