Chapter 15- Unify!

After an hour or so, the couple laid in the bed, holding hands. "Hey Nathalie," Gabriel asked, "Why are you all of a sudden in love with me?" Nathalie laughed, "Why would you ask?" She suddenly thought about it, "Uh, I don't know. I just love you, that's all I know." Gabriel's face showed signs of happiness, along with petrified fear. "I'm so sorry Nathalie." He mumbled, tears in his eyes. "Sorry for what?" Nathalie asked, "You have nothing to be sorry for baby." Gabriel sighed and climbed out of the bed, "Exactly that." Nathalie said with tears in her eyes, "Don't you love me?" Gabriel nodded and he put his shirt back on, "Of course I do, but..." Nathalie mumbled, "But what?" "But nothing." He sighed, "Cmon, let's get to work." Nathalie nodded and climbed out of bed, getting dressed alongside Gabriel. ~ A million thoughts raced through Gabriel's mind, Why, why was he so foolish? He thought that putting Nathalie in a trance would turn things back to normal, but it turns out, it changed everything. Nathalie was now in love with him, and it was all his fault. He had brainwashed Nathalie without knowing it. ~ Many thoughts raced through Nathalie's mind as well. Why was she suddenly in love with Gabriel? She had never loved him before, but suddenly, she felt...different. ~ They went on with their day like it was any other, except for the constant affection Nathalie was showing Gabriel. By the end of the day, Gabriel was in heaven. The woman that he loved so much, actually loved him back. But still, it wasn't right. Nathalie only loved him because Gabriel had told her to while she was vulnerable, so it wasn't true love. ~ "Goodnight Nathalie." Gabriel spoke softly as he entered his bedroom, but to his surprise, Nathalie followed him. "What are you doing?" He asked her. "Um, getting ready for bed?" "No, I meant what are you doing here." Gabriel said, "Why aren't you in your own room?" Nathalie replied, "I just thought I would sleep with you dear, like we did earlier." Gabriel sighed, letting Nathalie in. ~ About 10 minutes later they joined each other in Gabriel's bed. "You ready?" Nathalie asked as she scooted closer to him. Gabriel sighed, "Nathalie, this isn't right. I love you with all of my heart, but, this isn't how it's supposed to be." He grabbed her hands, "I need to tell you something." Nathalie spoke, tears in her eyes, "What? What do you need to tell me?" He sighed, "You know how I said I needed to put you in a trance?" She nodded. "Well, there was a reason. You were kidnapped and brainwashed my kitten. And, after I saved you, I had to reverse it somehow. And there was no other way to undo your trance, but giving you a new one." Nathalie was shocked, "So, um, I've been in multiple trances within the past few days?!" Gabriel nodded, "I'm so sorry kitty." Nathalie hugged him, "It's fine, thanks for saving me." Gabriel hugged her back, "I love you my kitten." Nathalie replied, "I love you too baby." Gabriel suddenly felt guilty. After they let go of each other's embrace he sighed, "I'm the reason you love me." Nathalie questioned, "What do you mean? I love you all on my own." Gabriel shook his head, "No, I-I brainwashed you. I made you love me." Nathalie gasped and stood up and yelled, "Plagg, claws out!" Chatalie jumped out of a window and ran away. "I hate him! I love him! I hate him! I love him..." She started saying before she shook her head, running into the night. ~ Gabriel stood up and yelled, "WAIT! KITTY!" But before he could do anything, Chatalie was gone. "How can I save her..." He mumbled, "Debugnair wouldn't be able to help much, but maybe..." He nodded to himself and ran to a drawer and pulled out the miracle box. As he opened it, drawers containing miraculous started opening. He started slipping the pieces of jewelry on one by one, putting all of the miraculous on. One of the kwamis said, "Master? What are you doing?" Gabriel sighed, "I'm saving my kitty." He took a deep breath, "Mullo, get squeaky!" Mullo got sucked into the necklace, transforming Gabriel into a mouse miraculous superhero. "Multitude!" He swung the jumprope around himself and used his power. He started shrinking and multiple tiny versions on himself came out. "I am Mullot." He spoke to the kwamis. He started handing out miraculous to the other Mullots. The original Mullot, who was wearing the majority of the miraculous, said, "Mullo, Tikki, unify!" He unified the two miraculous, "I am now Debugmouse." Some of the other Mullots started to unify the miraculous. "Sass, Mullo, unify!" "Trixx, Mullo, unify!" "Wayzz, Mullo, unify!" After the majority of them were unified, they all jumped out of the window and started heading out, looking for Chatalie.