Chapter 8

Gabriel laid on his bed, sobbing until he fell alseep. When he opened his eyes it was already morning. When he looked over and did not see Nathalie laying next to him, he panicked, not remembering the events of the night before. It suddenly came to him that his loved one was not there, that his dear was no where to be found. He sighed and sat up, getting out of bed, "Master, I'm so sorry." The little red kwami said, "I'm sure we'll find her." Gabriel said back, "We will find her, and I won't accept any other outcome." He gritted his teeth slightly before he said, "I'm gonna go get ready for the day, go ahead and go find something to eat." The kwami nodded and flew away, leaving Gabriel to himself. He fell down to his knees and said, "Nathalie...Nathalie...please come home." After a minute or so he stood back up, getting into the shower. ~ Chatalie had stayed asleep the entire night, her mindset had changed completely as she slept. She looked over and saw the person sitting next to her. She smiled and said, "Good morning dear." The person said, "Good morning my wife." He pulled Chatalie close and started to kiss her, Chatalie kissing him back. Soon, that kiss turned into something more. "Claws in." She mumbled quickly before kissing him again. Plagg said, "WHAT THE HELL." The person said, "Renounce your kwami my Queen." She nodded and renounced Plagg, leaving him inside the miraculous. Nathalie removed her jacket, and soon only had few articles of clothing left. The person said, "Do you know who I am dear?" Nathalie nodded and said, "You're my husband, Darren". Darren took off his shirt and pants and cuddled with Nathalie. He finally had the girl that had left him, she was finally all his, and he could do whatever he wanted to her. "My dear," Nathalie spoke, "I don't think we're done." She smirked and leaned back into him, kissing him  and pulling him close. He grabbed her waist and kissed her back, loving on her. ~ Gabriel has gotten out of the shower and got dressed. During the entire time, his mind was on Nathalie. Where could she have gone? Why would she leave? These thoughts raced through his mind as he drank his morning coffee, reading the news on his phone. "I don't know what to do Tikki." He said with a sigh, "I'm never gonna fell her soft lips against mine, I'm never gonna hold her close, I'm never gonna gaze into her yes again." He listed. Tikki sighed, "Evrythung will be fine Master, we'll find her." Gabriel nodded slightly and headed to his office, sitting down at his desk. He looked over at the empty desk where Nathalie once sat. "I just hope she's doing ok.." He mumbled. ~ Nathalie was doing better than ok, she was doing amazing, or at least that's what she was told to think. All she knew was that Darren was her husband, and she loved him very much. They spent the next hour or so showing each other just that. She looked over at him and said, "My dear, I don't see a wedding ring, have you not married me yet?" She questioned. Darren responses, "That's because I have it here my queen." He got out of the bed and pulled a ring from his pocket, got down on one knee and said, "My Queen, we have been together forever now, and it's always been that way. You have never loved another man, and so now I ask you this, will you marry me?" He asked her, knowing that she would say yes. She jumped into his arms and kissed him, "You know I do baby'." She mumbled. She took the ring and put it around her finger, kissing him once more.