Chapter 3,4,5,6

Chatalie pulled out of the kiss, blushing with a smile. Debugnair smiled back at her. Their moment quickly ended once the villain jumped right behind them. Debugnair untied his yo-yo and wrapped the villain up in it. Chatalie said, "Get ready to capture the akuma. Catatalysm!" She used the power of destruction to destroy the akuamtized object, unleashing the akuma. Debugnair smiled and purified the akuma, ending with, "Goodbye butterfly." He then threw the scarf up in the air and said, "Miraculous Debugnair!" The pink butterflies returned Paris to its normal state. Chatalie held out her fist and said, "Pound it." He out her fist down, pulled her close and grabbed her waist. He smiled and said, "Let's go home, shall we?" She nodded and grabbed his shoulders as he used the yo-yo to get back to the mansion. They landed in Gabriel's room and both detransformed Nathalie was about to walk out with Plagg when Gabriel walked up to her and said, "Wait." He pulled her into a hug with one hand, and the other laid on Nathalie's hair. Nathalie leaned her head against him and smiled. Gabriel gave her a small kiss on the head. After a while they let go and Nathalie kissed him on the cheek before walking out of his office, a smile on her face.

Nathalie got back to her office, leaned against the door and smiled. Plagg flew up to her and screamed, "CHEESE! GIMME CHEESE!" Nathalie sighed and gave Plagg a piece of cheese. Plagg ate it while Nathalie walked over to her bed, plopped down, a smile still on her face. "I love him." She muttered. Plagg sighed and said, "This love stuff makes me sick!" He pretended to gag. Nathalie sighed and said, "What about Tikki?" Plagg blushed slightly and said, "Sugarcube's different." Nathalie smiled and said, "I can tell you want to go talk to her, go ahead." Plagg flew out of the room and into Gabriel's office where Tikki sat on his design tablet. "Hey Sugarcube." He said. Tikki sighed and said, "Hi Plagg." Gabriel smiled at the two kwamis and said, "I'll be back." He left the room, leaving Tikki and Plagg together. He walked across the hall and knocked on Nathalie's door. Nathalie quickly jumped out of her bed and walked over to the door, opening it and saying, "Yes Sir? How can I help you." Gabriel smiled and said, "I just couldn't stop thinking about you, may I come in?" Nathalie smiled and nodded, letting him into the room. She sat down on her bed and he sat right next to her. He put his hand on top of hers and smiled. Nathalie blushed slightly and said, "So, what did you want to talk about?" Gabriel replied, "Nothing, just to spend some extra time with my kitten." Nathalie rolled her eyes and his puns but said, "Maybe we should talk about defeating Monarch and Azure."

Gabriel huffed and said, "But my kitten, I wanted to spend time with you." Nathalie groaned and said, "Fine." Gabriel smiled as he put a hand on her chin and pulled her into a kiss. Nathalie kissed him back. After kissing for a moment they plopped down on Nathalie's bed, holding hands. Nathalie smiled and turned towards him saying, "So, what now?" Gabriel smiled, "Nothing." They let go of each other and sat on the bed, talking. After a while Nathalie fell asleep. Gabriel smiled at her. He walked over and hugged her, gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading out. Plagg and Tikki were still talking when Gabriel came into the room. Tikki said, "Hi Master Gabriel!" Plagg said, "Yeah, hi. Well I'm gonna go now. Bye, Sugarcube!" Plagg flew out of the room and went back to Nathalie. Tikki sighed and said, "Anyways, hows Nathalie?" Gabriel responded, "She's fine." He went back to work. Plagg flew back into Nathalie's room and laid down by her. Gabriel has a huge smile on his face as he walked into his room and sat on his bed.

Gabriel laid down in the bed with a happy sigh. After a while of laying there, he walked across the mansion to go check on Nathalie. He walked into the room, Tikki on his shoulder. He looked at the sleeping Nathalie and smiled, sitting down right next to her. He placed his hand on top of hers and said, "I hope you're sleeping well Kitty." Nathalie didn't respond and stayed asleep. Gabriel sighed and grabbed her hand, smiling. Plagg said, "Do you really have to do this here?" He poked his head out from a pillow, holding a piece of cheese. Gabriel sighed and said, "Quiet Plagg, Nathalie's asleep." Plagg was about to say something before sighing and hiding again. Gabriel grabbed his phone, sitting down next to her. After a while Nathalie started to wake up. Gabriel said, "Did you sleep well kitten?" Nathalie groaned and said, "Please stop." He sighed and said, "Fine, whatever." Nathalie sat up next to him and said, "Wanna go out?" Gabriel said, "On what? Like a date?" Nathalie face palmed and said, "No, transform and go out in the city." He sighed and said, "Fine." He got out of Nathalie's bed and said, "I'll meet on the the Eiffel in five." Nathalie nodded and Gabriel left the room. She stood up and said, "I hate him so much, but I love him too." She sighed and said, "Plagg, claws out!" She transformed into Chatalie. Back in his office, Gabriel said, "Tikki, spots on!" He transformed into Debugnair. Minutes later they met on top of the Eiffel Tower.