Thirteen

I opened the door to my new room and walked in, launching my bag onto the floor beside my bed. I closed the door. I heard a noise from the bathroom and then the door opened. I screamed and flung my back against the door in shock. "Wow, calm down. It's just me," Jack said. He looked at me and said, "You're just wearing a towel."

"Well that's stating the obvious. What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked over and sat on the bed. He stood in the doorframe of the bathroom still.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and said, "Calum asked me to leave the room so I did. This was the only free room-"

"Rachel, are you okay?" I heard Ashton's voice as he knocked on the door.

"Hide," I whispered. He looked around hopelessly looking for somewhere to hide. I scurried over and pushed him into the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked up and answered the door. Ashton stood in front of me, looking panicked. I smiled, "Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"I heard screaming and it came from this room," he stated.

"I thought I saw a rat," I muttered. His eyes widened. I decided to save myself before he started a hunt for this rat. "But there wasn't one. I'm imagining stuff again."

"Oh okay," he looked around him to make sure no one was watching before whispering, "If you feel like having a cuddle, come to my room and I'll be happy to cuddle."

"Goodnight," I smiled and closed the door.

Jack opened the door and walked over and sat on the bed. I flopped down beside him and whispered, "He heard me scream. I should be more careful."

"Yeah," he sighed.

**11pm**

I was still in my towel. I had just finished my teeth so I walked out of the bathroom and saw jack sitting on a chair beside the bed.

He smiled, "I can go into the bathroom while you change if you'd like."

"You're fine," I smiled. I slipped on a pair of black lace panties. I turned so my back was too him and dropped my towel. I quickly shoved my brothers top over my head. I always slept in this top because it's so comfy. It wasn't too long though, it sat half way down my ass.

I turned to Jack who was trying to hide the smile on his face with his hand. I slid under the white sheets on the side of the bed beside Jack. He smiled, "I'll sleep here."

"Please don't sleep there?" I said. I said it purely because I knew that he didn't want to sleep there and if he was to try and sleep there, he would not get a good night's sleep.

He whispered, "It's fine here. It's comfortable."

"It's a wooden chair," I giggled, "Please don't sleep there."

He sighed and stood up. He walked over to the other side of the bed. I turned onto my other side as I watched. He slid his top off over his head. To my surprise he had a six pack and v-lines. They weren't very prominent but they were still visible. He smirked at me and scoffed, "Having a good stare."

I looked up to his face and smiled shyly, "Sorry." He chuckled and removed his skinny jeans and socks. He slid in the bed as he lay on his back beside me. I giggled and said, "I was thinking more of cuddle but we can take baby steps."

He turned his head to look at me. The light from the lamp made his eyes shine. His blue eyes were like the tenerife sea. He smiled shyly and mumbled softly, "I'm not very good at being comfortable with people. I never do what I actually want to do in case it makes people shy away from me. I want to cuddle you and kiss you right now but something tells me not to. I'm just not good at acting comfortable."

"Well I am," I smiled and scooted towards him. I wrapped his right arm around the back of my neck as I mindlessly fumbled with his hand. I rested my head on his chest as I lay on my stomach and my right side of my body was on top of him. I draped my right leg over his.

He smiled at me and whispered, "You're good at this sort of stuff."

"I know that you want to do something. I don't even have to look into your eyes to know that you're holding back. Just do it," I whispered as the hope built inside of me.

He used his left hand to tilt my chin up. My eyes met his as he leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my forehead. He smiled and whispered, "sweet dreams Rachel."

My eyes floated shut. "Goodnight Jack," I whispered. I soon fell asleep to the soothing sound of Jack's heartbeat.