29.5: Mornings, Am I Right? [Lewd]

I feel a strange yet pleasurable sensation on my member. I lean back a bit and see my morning wood rubbing against Amanda's womanhood.

'This is a problem...'

I don't think I can move without waking her up so I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I pull Amanda into a bit of a hug, and just lay there.

A peaceful Timeskip later...

I feel Amanda fidget around in my arms.

Amanda: (yawn) Y/N? Are you awake?

I respond with light thrust resulting in her moaning.

Amanda: You're such a tease

Y/N: Yet you can't get enough it

Amanda giggles what I said. We sit in the silence that fills the room.

'I really have to get rid of this...branch between my legs'

I lay there for a little while longer with her in my arms.

'Hm. I could go for some Ice Cream right about now'

LEMON UAV IMBOUND!

My thoughts are interrupted as Amanda's moans cut through the sound of silence and a odd feeling around my cock

'I'm in danger'

My hips seem to take up a mind of their own as they start a steady pacing of thrusts.

Amanda's thoughts:
'I'll become an addict if he keeps fucking me like this!'

I keep my current pace and bring my hands up to her breasts and fondle them. Her moans become louder as a result.

Amanda: Faster~

Hearing those words leave her lips, I speed up my thrusts as she becomes a moaning mess.

Minutes later...

I'm hanging on by a thread, but I'm trying my best to keep the damn from breaking.

Y/N: Amanda! I'm close!

A moan is her response. With one good thrust, I climax inside her. I pull out of her, and my seed leaks out of her butt.

Y/N: We... should take a sho-

Amanda rolls over on top of me. Hearts in her eyes.

'I'm in actual danger now'

She leans down. I feel her ragged breath on my ear

Amanda: Y/N... I need you

I bring my hands to her hips as I ease her down onto my length. A moan slips past her lips. Her hips begin to move up and down my length. My hands move from her hips to her T H I C C thighs. I thrust up and meet her hips which causes one of her moans to increase in volume. I keep thrusting up and meeting her hips which leads to Amanda climaxing on my member.

'God, I can feel I'm edge but I have to hold for just a couple more seconds at least!'

I keep thrusting which causes her hips to bounce up and fall down only to meet my hips again. As our hips connect, I release my load inside her; one final moan erupts from Amanda as her eyes damn near roll back. After that, we share a kiss before she pulls away and lays her head down next to mine.

Amanda: I love you, Y/N...
she says before probably drifting off to sleep

Y/N: (chuckles) I love you too

I close my eyes and drift to sleep with her in my arms.

Sorry for this being  so short, but I guess I made up for it with the lemon? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you happen to spot any errors, would you kindly let me know

Till next time, O Reader Mine~