52: Breakthrough

Y/N is held back by Hazel as he furiously tries to get at the unconscious Yang and very much conscious and terrified Ruby. His hands set ablaze, as he glares past Hazel and at Ruby. Neo pushes Ruby out and drags Yang out of the room.

"Y/N! Y/N, Look at me!" Hazel shouts

He looks at her with a killer glare.

"Y/N, I know you're angry but you need to control yourself!" She advises, in hopes he'll get a grip

Y/N stares at her, and stops fighting back. Hazel loosens up on him, but still holds him down by his wrists. Suddenly, Y/N pushes his hands up and barely gives any time for Hazel to react. Allowing him to overpower her.

"I'm... sorry..." He murmurs

He gets up and rushes out of the room. Ruby stares at him fearfully, and begins to back away from him. The fire in his arms grows.

"You took her from me." He accuses. "And now... I'm gonna make you suffer."

He lunges at Ruby, but she easily dodges it. She sprints down the hall with Y/N on her trail.

Elsewhere

Dr. Polendina works hard on Siva. While he works, Penny observes and occasionally assists her father if need be. He wipes the figurative sweat off his brow and leans back in his seat.

"Penny, would you kindly get me a cup of water?" Dr. Polendina requests of his daughter

"Of course Father!" Penny answers with enthusiasm

Penny walks over to a water dispenser that was very out of place for a high-tech lab. But nonetheless, Penny gets a cup and stares at said cup as it fills with water from the dispenser.

She turns around, and walks back to her father then hands him the cup. He drinks the cold and refreshing beverage, and spits out beverage as his holographic screen showed the prompt...

GIVE_NEW_DIRCTVE:
___________

LOCATION: Mars, Mindlabs

A computer screens comes to life and shows a similar prompt.

NEW_DIRCTVE:
______________

What could this mean for the future? Can't wait for what you can theorize.

Till next time, O Readers of mine~