After hearing her response, he just turns back to walking. "Good grief, now you'll be a bother." He says

Y/n cocks her head back in offense before muttering a string of curses in Spanish before continuing to walk with him.

"Hey is that Jojo!" Y/n turned to the voices of high pitched females as she got shoved away from Jotaro's side.

"Oh my gosh it is him!"

"Hey Jojo!"

She gained her composure as she saw a literal flock of girls all around Jotaro.

'He has fangirls? What the hell?'

Y/n thought as she just continued to walk slightly away from him. "Is this what you have to deal with everyday?" Y/n asks.

"Jojo, what were you doing while you were absent from school for four days?" A girl says as she clings to his arm. He then stares down at her as she blushes.

It wasn't until another girl pushed her off and away from him and shouted at her, "Hey! Why are you clinging to Jojo's arm like that? You're being too chummy! Stay away from him!" she says as all the fan girls stop, leaving Y/n and Jotaro to walk alone.

The other girl retaliates, "What the hell, Ugly?" she replies.

The other girl glares at her and says, "Shut it, no-boobs." They turn away from each other and they start calling each other names.

"You have quite the fan base, I didn't know that girls could dig an emotionless guy like you." Y/n jokes as he turns to her. Some girls away, glaring at Y/n for how she and Jotaro were easily making a conversation.

"Can't you shut up?" he asks her.

"You should say that to you fan base." Y/n retorts at the girls screaming behind them, growing increasingly annoying to both the young teenagers walking together.

"Shut up! You're damn annoying!" Jotaro yells at them but all they do is swoon over how much of a man he is.

Y/n hides her laughter as they start to come upon some stairs. Unbeknownst to them, someone is watching both Y/n and Jotaro from afar with a murderous intent. As they began to walk down the stairs, something alerts Y/n.

She was able to see Jotaro get cut and him almost falling down the stairs had it not been for a couple of branches. And his stand.

She quickly rushes to his side down the steps and quickly picks him up as the teenage girls burn holes into her.

"You're bleeding, we have to get you to the nurse." Y/n says. As she does say this, a young man with an intense face comes up to them.

"You... seem to have a cut on your left leg. You should use this handkerchief as an emergency binding." A handkerchief was offered by a young man.

They both looked up at him. He wore a green school uniform that looked slightly like Jotaro's. He had somewhat of a glare as he had a choppy red hair cut with a loose curl on the side.

Y/n takes the handkerchief slowly. "Are you alright?" he asks Jotaro.

"Yeah. It's just a scratch." Jotaro says as the young man then turn and starts to walk away.