二十三

I am very sorry for not updating any sooner! I've been super busy because my school is about to start and it's just super stressful. But I managed to get a short chapter out for you so I hope that satisfies you all. Oh! Also, the picture above is of some fan art a lovely friend of mine did for the story! Personally, I freaking love it! Also, at the end of the chapter is a remake of the horrible ass drawing I did with the readers Stand. Except this time it's the reader with the Stand so I hope that makes up for it. Until next time, thank you for reading!
-Veronica
-
Y/n ran as fast as she could, knowing she only had such a certain amount of time. All she kept thinking about was how she could be able to discover Dio's Stand. Despite being trapped with him for several days, she hadn't ever seen a glimpse of it.

She grit her teeth, remembering just how cocky he was. The pure thought of him made her blood boil. Nearing the center of the city, her mind flashed with memories she wished she could forget.
-
For what seemed like the hundredth time, she screamed for help as she could feel his disgusting hands roam over her. All he did was cover her mouth with his large hand. The sensation felt nothing but painful as he finally got off of her.

Dio stretched out his neck as he pulled her towards him. She resisted as his grip only grew tighter. Having enough of her squirming, he roughly groaned in anger as he pushed her down on the large, plush bed, his nails digging into her arms as she glared intensely at him.

"Why do you keep moving when I'm trying to spend time with you?" he asked in a firm, and annoyed voice.

"You call this spending time with me? You violated me and you want me to spend time with you? You're fucking sick!" she yelled at him, his response being to put a hand to her throat as he squeezed. Not enough to completely cut off her air but enough to where it was somewhat difficult to breathe.

"From now on, you listen to me, my dear. You're mine."

To her, his voice was nothing but poison. He wasn't charming in the slightest. In fact, she wasn't quite sure why exactly she felt herself losing control of her own mind when he gives her such a piercing gaze.

He let go of her neck as she sat up quickly, pulling to sheets up to herself, trying to cover herself as much as possible as Dio watched her with lust filling his eyes. He finally looked away from her as his eyes traveled to the floor, where her backpack was.

He picked it up as Y/n eyed him. He opened it up as he looked through it before pulling out a folded paper. He set her bag to the  side as he opened it up, seeing that it was the family photo of her, her mother and her father.

"My, my. What a charming family portrait."

She continued to glare at him as he finally looked up towards her. "Y/n, how about we make a deal?"

"With you? I'd rather die." she spat out.

He only smirked with her response. "I'm sure you'll be interested in what I have to say."
-
Shaking her head, she looked up and saw a large building. Looking around, she saw no one paying any mind to her as she ran into the alleyway, spotting a ledge to the building that connected it with several windows.

She took a couple steps back before sprinting towards the building as she leaping up, easily catching the ledge as she flung herself a couple of feet above, catching the next ledge. This went on until she finally reach the top of the large building.