十二

Before the chapter starts, I really want to say how thankful I am that this book has reached 800 reads! I never expected it would get this amount of reads in such a short amount of time. I know that I haven't been posting as much as I should have but every time I write a chapter, I want to make sure it's very detailed and emotionally appealing along with being grammatically correct. As you will start to notice, the chapters are starting to get longer, and that's because the story is really starting to develop. So it will take time for chapters to come out. Expect an update every week
: ). I also want to point out that this chapter was, in my opinion, my favorite to write so far because of how articulated everything is, especially the ending- Okay sorry for holding you up. But really, thank you so much!
ALSO LEAVING COMMENTS REALLY ENCOURAGES THIS STORY AND EVERYONE WHO READS IT THANK YOU!!!!!
-
After walking from the cemetery and finding a town nearby, the crusaders were able to buy a new ride, a carriage, in which they all fit comfortably. They soon arrived to to the coastal town of Karachi, the successful industrial city of Pakistan.

It was there that Joseph Joestar had pointed out a kebab place that would satisfy the young, hungry crusaders. "Hey a kebab stand! Let's stop and get some to eat." with no one rejecting his idea, Joseph stops the carriage and gets out of the seat, handing the reigns of the horses to Y/n, who is right next to him.

"Excuse me sir, I would like 5 kebabs." Joseph then goes on to try and lower the price as much as possible with the salesman, no wanting to spend so much on food.

Y/n sighs watching Joseph come back with the kebabs as he notices something and points it out right away, dropping the food on the floor in the process. "Hey! The old lady's awake!" He yells out, startling the others.

They all turn around to see Enyaba, looking past them in a scared manner. "I-I haven't said anything. Why are you here? Do you actually think I would have told them the truth about Lord Dio's Stand?" the old woman mumbles.

Joseph looks back to where the salesman is as he starts to shed his clothing to reveal a menacing character. The old woman then screams out in pain as they all see that tentacles were protruding out of her and breaking their mode of transportation in the process.

They all jumped out as they looked at her in shock. "What are those? Some kind of worms?" Polnarreff asks as Enyaba continues to yell out.

"Why have you come to kill me?" she yells towards the young man.

The young man finally speaks up, "It means that Lord Dio truly trusts no one. Not even you, Enyaba. That's why. And it's my job to make sure you never speak again. As for the rest of you, the only way you're leaving, is in pieces."

The tentacles coming from Enyaba continue to squirm about as she falls from the carriage to the ground, screaming in pain. The crusaders tense up as the man speaks up again. "You all can call me Dan, Dan of Steel. My card represents the Lovers. I'll see to it that you meet the same fate as that old hag." he smirks.

"How could you! That old lady was one of your own!" Polnareff yells out as he rushes over to Enyaba's side. The rest of them, not knowing what to do, stand in silence, watching the scene unfold in front of them.

"Lies! L-Lord Dio would never do this to me! I am his loyal servant!" Enyaba chokes out.

"Those things coming out of her body definitely isn't a Stand. Don't you see it? They're actual tentacles." Kakyoin points out.