二十

Getting back to the hotel later that day, they all decided to order some food and have bonding time in Joseph's room. Jotaro and Joseph were sent to get the food while everyone else showered and got ready for their evenings.

 As Y/n got dressed in some comfortable clothes, her father came out of the bathroom, having showered and put some clothes on already. "I can tell something's up. What's bothering you?" her father asks.

 Y/n rolls her eyes. "I'm fine, Papa. I'm just really tired." she replies.

 Marco sighs. "I never would've imagined you'd be this moody as a teenager." 

 Y/n turns to look at him. "I'm not moody!" she says, agitated.

 Marco laughs lightly. "Whatever you say." Y/n goes over to the door as her father follows her. She and him exit the room and lock it as they walk down the hallway towards the room of the other crusaders.

 Marco took the lead as he knocked once on the door before opening it up fully to see the others laughing slightly at something that was said. Joseph turns to them and stands up to greet them. "Glad you could join us you two!" Joseph gives Marco a firm handshake before ruffling Y/n's hair.

 Marco takes a seat on a chair beside Avdol as Y/n takes a seat next to Polnareff, who had been sitting on the bed. As soon as she sits down, Polnareff turns to her and offers her some food, to which she accepts as she grabs her own plate.

 All the while, the dinner was filled with random chatter and laughter. It wasn't until they were all finished eating that Joseph grinned widely at them. He went over to his mini fridge where he pulled out 2 large cases of beer.

 "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Polnareff grinned as he helped Joseph bring the alcohol over. Joseph grabbed several beers and handed them to Avdol and Marco before stopping in front of Y/n.

 "Care for a drink?" he asks.

 "No thanks." she replied back.

 "You can always have one." Joseph replied.

 "It's okay. I'm not in the mood, but thank you Mr. Joestar." Y/n gave him a smile as he nodded and returned to his seat which was next to Jotaro.

 "Let me show you all a trick I learned." Polnareff stuck his hand in his pocket as he pulled out a coin. He flicked it in the air as he caught it and proceeded to open the beer bottle with it. They all hummed in agreement as Marco stood up.

 "If you think that's amazing, the watch this." he said as he put the beer bottle to his teeth. With a loud pop, he was able to open it. With that, Joseph and Avdol cheered slightly louder as Jotaro just continued to sip on his beer quietly.

 Polnareff's jaw dropped as Marco sported a cocky smile before he sighed heavily. "I can't believe I just lost to some guy." he admitted, defeatedly.

 "There was never a contest between you two, you know that right?" Y/n asked from beside him as Iggy crawled onto the bed, laying next to her.

 Polnareff turned to her with a desperate look. "But still!" he pointed out.

 "Aw, it looks like my dad hurt your ego." Y/n said, jokingly as everyone laughed.