Chapter 2: The Bully

Sana wakes up Mina, "MINARI! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! LET'S GOOOOOOO!" Mina groans as she's never woken up this early before. She walks grumpily to the dining table as she sees Momo drinking her morning coffee and Sana putting stacks of food on her plate. Mina says half awake, "You look more excited than me..." Sana pours coffee onto a mug and says, "Drink up. Taehyung said he can drop you to school."

After a long morning, Mina puts on the uniform that Sana and Momo worked so hard for. She looks at the mirror, smirks, and says, "I look good." Sana then yells, "STOP CHECKING YOURSELF OUT! TAEHYUNG IS HERE!" Mina hops in Taehyung's barely functioning car and they drive to school.

...

Jimin walks to the front gate as his best friend spots him. Jungkook puts him in a headlock and says, "Whoa! Big shot is back in school. I thought they expelled you?" Jimin chuckles and says, "They can't get rid of me." Jungkook then says, "I heard there's a new student." Jimin chuckles again and says, "Why should I care?" Jungkook smirks and says, "It is a female."

Jimin glances at him and says, "Really?" He nods and says, "From my sources, 5'4" and very beautiful." A grin forms on Jimin's face as he says, "Interesting." Jungkook then turns his head and says, "Look there she is!"

Taehyung walks Mina to the front gate as she says, "Why did you follow me?" Taehyung complains back, "Why did you make me park so far away?" Mina pouts and pretends to ignore him as he says, "Good luck! Love you!" Mina turns around embarrassed and glares at him. He opens his arms widely and says, "Don't you love me back?" She can tell he's mocking her. Why did she have to get caught?

Mina walks to him quickly and hugs him trying to get it over before anyone sees him. But, Taehyung tightens his grip and holds her. After a few seconds, he ruffles her hair and says, "Don't beat anyone up. I'm picking you up where you made me park." Mina quickly runs away pretending not to know him as she stands in front of the school gate.

Jungkook tells Jimin, "Looks like she's taken. Better luck next time..." He walks in the school while Jimin continues to stare at the girl who just entered the campus and maybe his heart.

Mina is hesitant to walk in as fear starts to cloud her head. Someone stands next to her and says, "Are you scared too?" Mina turns to see a slightly taller and skinnier girl. She nods slightly as the girl says, "Me too. First time here, kind of nerve racking." Mina nods again as the taller girl turns to her and smiles, "You don't talk much. I'm Tzuyu." Mina says shyly, "Mina."

Tzuyu interlocks their arms and says, "Shall we?" Mina nods again as she is guided to the her locker.

The speakers rings as the class president prepares the mic. She smiles cutely and says, "Hello everyone and welcome. My name is Kang Seulgi and I am the class president for this school year..." After the long speech, everyone heads to their classes. Jungkook rushes to Jimin and says, "We're in the same class and we have both new girls with us."

Tzuyu and Mina sit together at the back. Bambam enters the classroom and quickly notices that Jimin is there. He says out loud, "Look who's back! I knew they couldn't get rid of you for good!" Jimin high fives him as he says, "Of course." Bambam then eyes the new girls and says, "Whoa, who are you?" Mina continues to ignore them as Tzuyu makes eye contact with him then looks away. Bambam chuckles and says, "Feisty. Can't wait for newbie initiation."

Lunch soon starts as the cafeteria is as loud as Mina expected it to be. She sighs and quickly turns around so she can move to the library, a more quiet place. But a hand goes over her shoulder as Bambam says, "Where you goi- AAHHHH!" Mina grabbed his hand put it behind his back as Bambam groans in pain. She lets go feeling guilty as it was a reflex. Bambam glares at her and says, "You got some balls new kid. You're going to get it alright."

He throws his hand for a slap but another guy catches it. Bambam chuckles and says, "What are you doing? Jimin, are you reformed now? It's just a light tap, you've done worst to new kids." Jimin glares at Bambam and says, "That's enou-" Bambam interrupts him, "Let me have my fun, she disrespected me so I ought to return the favor." Jimin lets go his hand as Bambam shoves Mina to the ground.

She yelps in pain and falls to the ground. Mina glances around to see that no one is doing anything to stop this. Bambam stops a passerby and grabs his tray then proceeds to spill the food onto Mina. He says, "Welcome to high school." Bambam drops the tray on the ground and chuckles as his group of friends laugh along. Jimin follows him as he spares no help for Mina. She grows angry and stomps her way to the bathroom.

She curses, "That fucking annoying twig. He ruined Sana and Momo's present, I'm going to kill him." Before she enters the girls bathroom, someone stops her outside. She glares at him because she's not in the mood and he looks at her blankly and says, "You've got pasta all over your clothes." Mina growls, "Move out of the way." The guy sighs and hands her a bag and she looks inside. It's a new uniform. The guy says, "We've all been there. That's why I'm helping you out. A word of advice, ignore that group of guys. Especially Jimin, they're bad news."

He leaves the uniform with Mina as she turns to him and says, "Wait!" He turns to meet her eyes and says, "T-thank you." The guy flashes a small smile and says, "No problem." He starts to walk again as Mina says loudly, "What's your name?" He smiles and says, "Dowoon."

Bambam retells the story of what happened to Mina to the whole table and once he's done Jungkook teases him, "HAHAHA, you got your ass beat by the new girl?" Bambam throws someone's water at him and says, "Shut up, she caught me off guard

Bambam retells the story of what happened to Mina to the whole table and once he's done Jungkook teases him, "HAHAHA, you got your ass beat by the new girl?" Bambam throws someone's water at him and says, "Shut up, she caught me off guard." Jimin then says out of the blue, "Don't you think, you went too far?" Jungkook turns to him and puts on a teasing smile, "Hey Jiminie, you like the new girl?" Jimin stays quiet and continues to eat and he continues, "Or did you grow soft from your break?" Jimin glares at Jungkook and he backs away quickly.

Bambam says, "Hey, I already called dibs."

{I love Day6.}

- author guy