Chapter 6: Confused

Mina waits for Tzuyu outside the gate as she promised to hang out with her. Tzuyu walks out looking annoyed as a guy chases her. Mina looks at her confused and quickly follows her as she passes. Mina asks, "What was that about?" Tzuyu says, "Don't get me started." As they walk to Tzuyu's apartment as Mina says, "Come on, spill it. Why was Jungkook chasing after you?"

Tzuyu says, "He's such an asshole. Embarrassing me in front of the class, I hate guys like him. He's so annoying!" Mina just nods and doesn't mention that they're in the same dance class. Her eyes are soon glued to Tzuyu's massive house as her friend rings the door bell. The gate opens and they walk in. She says, "My sister should be home, let's go to my room."

The two enter as Mina's jaw drops at the modern yet luxurious house. An older greets Mina, "Hi, I'm Tzuyu's sister. Call me Elkie." Mina just smiles and bows as Tzuyu leads them to her room. Before Mina could say something, Tzuyu says, "Yes, I'm rich. Don't tell anyone though. I want to stay under the radar." Mina just nods as she plops onto Tzuyu's bed. She says, "So what happened with Jungkook?"

Tzuyu walks in circles as she says, "I didn't know the answer to a question but he had to make a side comment. Everyone was laughing, like they knew how to do it. Gosh, it was so embarrassing." Mina asks, "Why was he chasing you?" She shakes her head and says, "Kept saying sorry and he didn't mean it, what a douche." Mina just nods in agreement as Tzuyu asks, "I heard you joined the dance club, how is it?" She smiles back and says, "I don't know. It's fun so far but I'm pretty sure the instructor has a crush on my older sister."

Tzuyu laughs and says, "Gross. Who's the other members? I heard you guys are really good this year." Mina says awkwardly, "Ahh, just me Jaebeom, Seulgi, and..." Tzuyu raises an eyebrow and Mina continues, "and Jungkook." Tzuyu just looks at her blankly as Mina flinches waiting for a burst of anger.

Tzuyu just says, "Oh that's cool" Mina looks at her confused as Elkie calls the two down for dinner.

...

After another uneventful day of avoiding bullies and listening to teachers trying their best to teach, Mina walks home alone. She makes a stop at her favorite convenience store and notices that even though it should be packed, no one is in there. As she goes to get her ice cream, a man puts his hand on her shoulder. Mina jumps and turns around quickly. The middle aged man smirks and says, "I knew I remember your ass from somewhere. I never knew you were only in high school. That's hot." Mina walks back as she remembers his perverted face but he is quick to close the distance. He smirks and says, "There's no one to save you now princess, so just let it happen."

As he puts his arm around her, a fist meets his cheek. The man grunts as the guy says, "Fuck off pervert." Mina falls to the ground and is still in the state of shock as the two guys fight. After men outside see the commotion, they are quick to break up the fight. The guy extends his hand out and says, "I guess we're even now." Jimin breaks a smile but Mina isn't smiling back.

She turns to see Jimin and sees that he has a few scratches on his face. She stands and says, "You're bleeding..." He touches his cheek and says, "It's just a small scratch, I'll-" Mina interrupts him quietly, "Let me help you." She grabs his wrist and drags him along. Jimin stays quiet and just adores the beautiful girl dragging his arm. Mina unknowingly brings him to her apartment as she says, "The first aid kit is in my room, wait here."

As she leaves, Jimin glances around and feels the same exact feeling Hoseok had. He softens as he picks up an old picture of the three sisters with who he assume is their mom. That was the last picture with her, the rest are just the three and that guy who dropped her to school. He glances at another picture and sees the same guy kissing Mina's older sister.

Mina comes back and guides him to the couch as she applies ointment to his cut. Jimin stares at her and notices that there are tears forming in her eyes. Jimin asks, "What's wrong?" Mina says while tearing up, "What's wrong? Everything is wrong! So many people are helping me and I don't know why!"

Jimin stays quiet and listens as she places a bandaid on his cheek and she says, "I don't why I'm saying or feelings these things but I hate it! Momo, Sana, and Taehyung are working so hard for me to go to school when I don't even want to. You saved me from that guy when I never asked for your help! Now look at you!" Jimin says, "You're not good at saying thank you."

Mina glares at him with tears in his eyes as he says, "Are you really joking right now? I'm still confused on what kind of person you are. One day you're helping me out and another you're beating the shit out of my friend and getting an innocent man expelled."

Jimin looks at her seriously as she continues, "Stop staring and explain yourse-" She's interrupted as Jimin cups her cheek and connects their lips. For some reason, Mina just accepts it and leans forward until she's on top of him. The sloppy kiss soon turns into a passionate make out session. Jimin places his hands around her waist as she stays on top. They break for a few seconds to catch their breath and after having a seductive staring contest, they resume. Soon their shirts come off and no words are spoken, the only sound that could be heard were their soft moans and panting."

Surprisingly, Sana enters the apartment yelling, "WHO LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCKED!" Mina quickly breaks from the kiss and hops off Jimin as he stealthily runs into a nearby closet. Sana glances at Mina and smirks, "What are you doing here? Alone? Shirtless?" Mina says, "There's no practice so I went home early." Sana keeps her smirk when she noticed the guys clothes on the ground and she just nods then points at Mina's lips, "What happened to your lipstick?" She defends herself, "I fell asleep and it smudged everywhere."

Sana continues to smirk and says, "Ahh, ok. I'll be back, I have to get the groceries." After her older sister leaves, Jimin comes out the closet and says, "I should... leave." Mina nods and helps him gather his things as she says, "Oh and...." He looks at her and she says, "Thank you, Jimin." Jimin smiles before leaving the apartment.

A few minutes later and Sana returns with the groceries. She pouts and says, "Aww, did he leave?" Mina replies flustered, "What are you talking about?" Sana throws her arm over Mina and says, "Sorry if I interrupted anything." Mina chuckles and says, "What? It was just me here." Sana smirks and says, "Sure... You know, I saw some clothes on the ground and a pair of shoes earlier." Mina bites her lip and says, "And?" She replies, "Well, they're gone now and I'm 100% sure that was a guys own."

Mina stays quiet as Sana cheers, "MINA HAS A BOYFRIEND! MINA SNUCK IN A GUY! OMG, I'm so sorry! Did i interrupt, your first-" Mina yells, "STOP!!!!!!"