Chapter 7:Fulfill The Duty Of A Wife

POV Alessandra Siciliano

"An insane joke you sisters have played." Father growled as he gripped my arms shaking me, as if trying to make me realise that an idiot I have been.
"Father you think I have not realised, I was an idiot. I did not want to ask you for the money for the debt I was in London, Alessia knew that and she took it upon herself to use it as her advantage and now... I am unable to leave." I sighed lowering my gaze, fathers grip loosened around me and stepped back.

After leaving the living room to have our private talk, father had instantly bombarded me with questions. You can hide your identity to any one but not your parents who grew you up, and father knew me like an open book.

"che casino ha fatto quella stupida ragazza,
It's impossible for me to help you. Your in the Russian territory, questions will appear and your identity will be revealed you know how much I had done to hide the two of yours identity." ( what a mess that girl has made) His deep Italian accent was clear as he gave me a pity look, I had always been the gullible and easy to manipulate women. And Alessia had always been the opposite to me.

"What shall I do Papà?" I questioned, I was stuck in the middle. Unable to escape and the danger beyond was something I did not want to see.
"We must find your sister, but knowing her she would have covered her tracks. It may take longer than wanted." He whispered, he continuously looked around making sure there was no one around or any camera's where someone may be looking and hearing our conversation.

"Mi dispiace papà" (I'm sorry dad)  I whispered, hugging him as he wrapped his arms around me. It had been a while since I had last been in the arms of my father. At this moment was when I realised how much I have missed him being by my side.
"Andrà tutto bene, Andrà tutto bene." (All Will be good, All will be good.) Father repeated as I nodded my head and pulled away.

"I must tell you, as much as I hate to say this but in order to protect my two children you must do what any wife does for her husband, all the duty which is needed to be done." I gasped at his words, was he telling me to sleep with him. I can not even think this, sleeping with Petrov would mean sleeping with my sisters husband.

"If this makes you feel better then remember Alessia has brought this upon herself." He whispered, gripping onto my palms and bringing it to his lips and pecking it. I sighed lowering my gaze.
"Please find her before he does." I whispered, pecking his cheeks before walking out of the room and wiping my tears away. Staying longer with my father would mean suspicion, and I could not afford Petrov keeping his eyes On me.

"Is everything okay?" Petrov questioned as I approached him, I smiled and shook my head.
"Worried father, he wanted to know if his Russian son in law took care of his daughter." I whispered, Petrov smirked and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and making me gasp.

"And what did you say?" He questioned curious at what i may have said, a smirk remained on his lips as he leaned forward.
"That you have given me more than I can wish for, and that I am extremely happy." I whispered, looking into his eyes and almost wanting to drown myself into his orbs. He tilted his head for a kiss and I froze watching him come forward.

"Ahh, Petrov." I was glad my father came at the correct moment, I pulled away but still remained in the arms of Petrov as father approached. We all settled down. I had zoned out as they began to talk, my thoughts deep into what father had said about fulfilling the role of a wife.

Will I be able to have sex with him?

Will I able to forget that he was my sisters husband?

"Remember Alessia has brought this upon herself" Fathers words echoed into my head, as a reassurance that I should do to protect myself. I could not allow Petrov to gain suspicion on me. I must do what is needed!

"Alessia." Called Petrov snapping me out of my thoughts, I saw both father and him were standing up and I too stood up and smiled.
"I must leave, but Sia remember with hardship comes sweetness." I was unable to understand fathers twisted words but I nodded anyways,
"Why do you not eat Christmas dinner with us tomorrow." Petrov invited, I looked towards father who shook his head.
"I appreciate the invite, but I will not remain in Russia I will be leaving to go back to Italy tonight." Father spoke his eyes shifted to me before back to Petrov.

"I see,Have a safe journey." Petrov spoke, I nodded and approached wrapping my arms around him.
"I will miss you Papà." (Dad) I whispered, he nodded his head pecking my forehead and he walked away after shaking hands with Petrov and once again I stood alone in a house full of strangers.

"Well we must both enjoy our Christmas Eve dinner tonight." Petrov whispered before cupping my cheeks and placing a peck on my lips. I had seemed to realise that he would always kiss me every chance he got, and i was beginning to like the affection I was receiving.
"Then dinner is what we shall have." I whispered back and pushed him away playfully before walking away not forgetting the smirk on his lips.

"I can not wait for my Christmas Gift." Shivers ran through my body as I realised his meaning for his words, I knew what he wanted and it was not just any present but an intimate and sexual present but I did not know if I was going to be able to give myself to him without feeling like a cheap whore.