Chapter 22:The Naked View And The Baby Bump

POV Alessandra Siciliano

The room was different from Petrov's room, the wall held a cream wall paper with lines of green stems and red roses. The was a mirror attached to the wall, and a light brown almost caramel coloured dress up table.

There was a balcony door, which lead for me to view the front lawn and drive way. There was an en-suite bathroom and also a closet which I was not going to use as I was only here for two weeks so it would make more sense if I left my clothes in the suit case.

"Do you like your room?" I had forgotten Alessia was still with me, I turned my attention towards her giving her a blank look. I had stopped talking to her only if it was necessary other than that I liked to believe I was alone.

I nodded my head and continued to walk into the bedroom. I heard the door close behind which made me assume she had left, but when I felt her hand on my shoulders making my body stiffen.

"I have apologies Aless, what more can I do. I know I was wrong, I should have never used you to gain pleasure for myself. Can we not be like before?" She asked, I looked at her dumbfounded I could not believe she was saying this I pushed her hands away from me roughly and stepped away whilst staring at her.

"We can never be liked that, no. At this moment I wished I did not have a twin, it is my appearance which I loath which looks exactly like you. I hate my features because they resemble to you, which allows you to take advantage of me and use me for your own benefits." I growled lowly, I clenched my teeth as I said it. I saw hurt flash in her eyes as she lowered her gaze, her eyes filled with tears.

"Can we not forget about it?" She asked, I shook my head no. How was I going to be able to forget the fact that my sister sister so viciously used me, how was I going to forget those kisses that Petrov left on my lips, how was I going to forget how Petrov made love to me and how was I going to forget that I was carrying his child inside my womb.

"Never. And if you want to do something for me that would be to never show me your face, I want to forget your existence." I whisper yelled, a single tear rolled down her cheeks. Her lips quivering as she heard every single word for mine, but could you blame me. She was meant to be my twin, we were meant to be there for one another not use when one wants to escape.
And that's what she did!

Knock knock

We both jumped, Alessia wiped her tears away and placed a million dollar smile on her face. I straightened my clothes and removed the look of anger to an emotionless gaze.

"Come in." I called, I watched as the door twisted open the loud click of the door unlocking can be heard before it was pushed open. A few servants including Paige walked in with my luggage, there head remained low as they silently placed everything down.

"Sir Nikolaev has requested all your presence for dinner at the hall." Paige spoke, she looked a bit frightened making me narrow my gaze. She had never been like this, which made me wonder what had happened once I left.

"Anything else?" Alessia spoke in a rude almost disrespectful tone, I arched my eyebrows at the facade Alessia was putting on but chose to ignore it.
"No Madame." Paige said bowing her head at the two of us waiting to be dismissed like the rest who stood silently.

"You all are dismissed." She spoke, in a rush they all left closing the door behind them.
"I will leave you to get freshened up and ready for dinner." Alessia said approaching the door, I stared at her retreating figure. She stopped and turned again to look at me with her saddened gaze.

"I will try to stay away, and if we are together I will not speak to you. But I hope you can forgive me and look pass my mistake."She didn't wait for a response as she left closing the door behind me, I instantly dropped on to the bed as a silent tear fell down my cheeks as I hit my lower lips preventing myself from sobbing.

I knew coming back here was going to be a mistake, each corner and each wall reminded me and told me a story of my life over here.

Wiping my tears I decided to actually get ready for the dinner, walking towards the bathroom I allowed the outfit to drop to the ground I stared at myself in the mirror looking at the small bump which was visible. With my palm I rubbed my belly.

It was the moment the door opposite to me which I had no idea what it was opened and a loud scream escaped my lips as I crouched down and grabbed my clothes to my chest.

Petrov stood frozen staring at me, his lips slightly parted.

"GET OUT!" I screamed which brought him back from his frozen state as she looked around before turning and slamming the door behind him, but it was too late I had seen the bulge on his trousers between his thighs. I bit my lower lips slightly ashamed that my sister's husband so me naked but this time knowing I was his sister in law and slightly at the fact that I had the same response to him even as Alessandra.

I shook my head remembering my promise to myself, I made sure to lock the door he had left and took a quick shower and got ready.

By the time I was dressed and ready it was time to head down, I bit my lower lips once again as I walked down the familiar hall ways, view the same painting which hung on the wall before I entered the dining room which held many memories before I left.

I lowered my gaze passing Petrov who seemed to be unable to remove his eyes from me. Clearing my throat I sat down which happened to be on the right side of Petrov and opposite my sister.

"Let's begin to eat."