Chapter 19:Abortion And Agreement

POV Alessandra Siciliano

"How could you!" I bursted into anger the moment I caught his attention, he seemed to understand to why I was angry because he stood up and walked around the desk to approach me.

"I did it to benefit you, believe me." It was a statement but it sounded more like a question, it was like he wanted me to believe him and understand him. I knew my father was in just as much tension as I was.

Which father in the correct mindset would want his his daughters to be in tragedy, where one daughter is married to the guy and the other daughter has had sex and is carry the child of her sister's husband.

I could see how much father wanted mother at this moment, it was as if his eyes were craving for a hand that would calm him down and relief his stress but mother was long gone.

"How can I go back to Russia? Back to that home where I have made so many memories." I spoke out, a single tear rolled down my cheeks as I spoke, fathers eyes softened as I cried. I rarely cried, I always tried to be strong and this was the second time my father had seen me break down.

"Don't see that house as yours but as your sisters marital home." He whispered but I shook my head and took a step away from him,
"It's too late for that. I carry his child inside of me, he has unknowingly claimed me and I can no longer look at another man the same way I look at him." I confessed, I watched my fathers eyes widened by my confession. He runs his fingers into his hair, before he lets out a sigh of distress.

"You have to get that thought out of your mind,Alessandra. Your talking about your sisters husband, do you want to wreck her marriage?" He questioned and I shook my head no as a sob escaped my parted lips, I could never in my life imagine to wreck my sisters marriage.

"She's wrecked it ok her own." I whispered, he looked at me with sympathy. The look I dreaded the most, I felt my life becoming a joke day by day.
"After the celebration in Russia, you will meet Matteo Alfonso he is the son of my friend, he is a multi millionaire business man, and is looking to settle down I suggest you meet him. I believe it would be best for you to be away from the Mafia." His words dug sharper than a knife, he wanted me to court a man who I know I would never love. 

"And will he accept a pregnant women?" I asked, he sighed before turning towards the desk and picking up a envelope before approaching me.

"What is that?" I asked, he said nothing but just gave me the envelope, I peeled it open and the black bold writing took away my breath.
"It's the only solution." He whispered, I glared at him and threw the papers to the ground.
"Abortion, I can never believe you would stoop so low father." I growled angrily. It sounded almost animalistically  but I was angry, my father who I looked up to was wanted me to get an abortion.

"With a heavy heart my figlia." Daughter. He spoke, I just shook my head.
"non lo farò Papa." I will not do it papa. He sighed once again hearing my response but just nodded his head as he knew this argument was not going anywhere, the baby did not need a father I was enough.

"Non voglio che nulla influenzi il matrimonio di tua sorella." I just do not want anything to affect your sister's marriage. His voice held pain and I knew this was all hard for him, but my decision was not going to change.
"It won't." I spoke confidently, I made a promise to not ruin my sisters marriage and I was hell bent on sticking to my promise.

"I am sorry figlia I am partly to blame for this just as much as your sister. Daughter. He spoke I shook my head and approached his grappling ahold of his hands.
"No papa, the decision you made was not wrong, I do not blame you and I never will. You protected me and Alessia, and we all knew what would have happened if he found out." I spoke and he nodded his head, he brought my hands to his lips and pecked it.

"After the celebration, I promise you that no one will make you cry again. I know going to Russia will bring a lot of memories and a lot of tears, I recommend one thing figlia and that is cry it all out before coming back."daughter. I nodded my head agreeing to his words, I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst I was on my tip toes my father was pretty tall.

"I will go father, and I promise when I return you will see a new Alessandra." I whispered, he nodded his head as we pulled away and he pecked my forehead.
"I hope for the best, my child." He whispered and I nodded my head.

"I should go get dressed, and pack my luggage." I spoke father shook his head which made my narrow my eyes at him,
"I have asked the maid to pack your luggage, two guards will come with you to Russia." He spoke, and I shook my head guards were really unnecessary but knowing my father he would not take a no for an answer when it came to our safety.

"Father can I ask you a favor?" I asked, stepping away I watched fathers eyebrows narrowed in confusion but he nodded his head.
"I would like Paul to come with me Russia as my guard." I spoke, I saw his mood and behaviour change he looked angry as she shook his head no.

"That would be too risky, if your sister can run away with him taking him inside her marital home can cause disaster." He spoke I shook my head disagree to his words even though I knew it was correct.
"You said yourself when I come back I want everything left behind, I will always see Paul and remember what my sister has done to me. Allowing him to come will enable me to put an end to this, but I want to do this with your permission father." I spoke, father looked in deep thought he looked conflicted but as he looked at me he reassured himself and nodded his head.

"Fine."