Chapter 29: The Plan

POV Alessandra Siciliano

They say you can either love someone so much that you can bring them happiness or you could love someone to an extent which can lead to the two of them to break and crumble. I believe my love story was currently at the stage that it could break the two of us, even if we love each other. Life had given us both so much trouble that happiness feels too far to reach.

I stared at myself as I pulled the thin strap on to my shoulder, the short mid-thigh baby pink dress hung tightly on me. The long upside-down triangular strip which exposed a bit of my side boobs. My stomach was not too far along that my baby bump could be seen, but I liked to believe there is. My baby is my support physical and emotional. Pushed me further to fight for his or her father, to make him understand my love for him.

"When will they be leaving," I asked, my gaze now looked at Paige from the mirror as it reflected on her. I watched her slowly approach me, she handed me my clutch.
"Sir Petrov is ready and waiting in the front room, Miss Pheodora is still yet to arrive." A smirk appeared on my lips as I turned and thanked her as I exited out of my bedroom door and walking towards where my destination was, besides my husband.

"I hope you do not mind me saying this, but how sure are you this will work?" the question which I was trying to avoid, how sure I was a question I could not answer myself but I will have my way. This is the man I love, I will certainly not hand him over to anyone who is not me. Even if she was his first for everything...

"It's not about the sureness, it's about the thought I have put into this. I will not give up." was the only answer I could come up with, which seems to be enough for her because she did not ask another question.

As I reached the hallway which reached the living room, I watched as Miss Pheodora a few steps ahead of me.
"Pheodora." I watched her stop on her steps and turn around, she narrowed her eyes as she stared at me wondering who I was.
"I am sorry do I know you?" her question was angering me and all I could do was blame it on the pregnancy hormones.

"You do not, but I sure do. Let me introduce myself, Alessia Nikolaev. Petrov's wife." My smirk only rose as I watched her smile drop. I hated introducing myself as my sister, but it was not only because Petrov wanted me to pretend to be Alessia but it was a huge key to my plan.
"Pheodora, what is taking you so long." The voice of my dear love made me divert my attention from the women in front of me to Petrov.

"Your wife?" She asked turning her attention to Petrov with disbelief and questioning look.
"Baby, you did not tell your friend that you're married. Also that you already have a bun baking in my oven. I know your angry with me love, but seriously claim your baby before someone else does." my smirk remained and I gave him a wink whilst kissing him on the cheek, I turned towards Pheodora who just silently watched the two of us.

"Bun baking?" Her stupidness was really beginning to get on my nerve, like damn Petrov is this who you lost your virginity too.
"Ohh please, do not tell me you do not know what that means. I am pregnant silly, I and Petrov are having a baby." This was all it took for the clutch in Pheodora's hand to drop to the floor.

"We are getting late, Pheodora go sit in the car I need to have a word with Alessia." I watched as Petrov turned to look at me waiting for a reaction as he called me by my sister's name but I did not let it affect me and the smirk remained.

Paige handed Pheodora her clutch, I watched as she silently passed me deep in thought.

"What game are you playing? And why are you dressed like that?" I watched as his gaze lingered longer on my chest before realising I was watching him.
"I am coming with you silly," I smirked wrapping my around his neck.
"No your not." He said sternly unwrapping my arms and letting it drop beside me, pinching my sides I allowed my eyes to tear up.

"I know you're angry at me, and you should be. But I want to stay close so the baby recognises you and your touch, do not take your anger out on our baby." I knew my little tear trick would do the job, he loved me I knew that for a fact I just needed him to forgive me.
"Fine, but do not embarrass me. Certainly, do not do anything to ruin this." I rolled my eyes and turned and began to walk away from him, I heard him let out a sigh and follow behind me. Pheodora was standing outside the black range rover as I approached.

"Thank you," I said pushing her gently to the side and got in the passenger seat, the look of disbelief can easily be seen on her face which made me happy. I rubbed my none existence bump gently and waited patiently for Petrov to get in the car.

The excitement inside of me rose, this was just the beginning of what lies ahead.