Chapter 27:The Torture And Punishment

POV Petrov Nikolaev

POV Petrov Nikolaev

My sweaty palms clenched the handle of the gun in a tight grip as I pressed it against the forehead of Alessia the traitor and in other words a wife who has her legs open for men who ain't me.

What a joke life had become, I was looking out to protect my family from others when in reality it was the family which I considered mine to have a hole and were traitors.

"Kill her and I will kill your unborn child which is inside of me Petrov." My head snapped towards Alessandra who held an apple knife to the stomach and claimed to carry the future Nikolaev.

My heir!

Unable to think straight I allowed my frustration to be released by laughing loudly, my head was up facing the ceiling whilst I laughed at my life, the current situation and the drama what comes one after another.

A joke this was, it was damn hilarious.

In a quick second my palm which was free gripped the jaws of Alessia lifting up her ignoring the look of pain and bringing her close to my face.

"I fucked your sister." I spoke through gritted teeth showing my anger whilst laughing out loud, I heard Alessia groaning but not able to say anything.

"You disgust me." I spat on Alessia's face whilst throwing her to the ground, no longer laughing. I turned to face Alessandra, she seemed to be frozen at my attention.

Approaching her I allowed my knuckles to rub against her red cheeks, inhaling the familiar adore of her that I was so use too the scent which made me suspicious in the first meeting. The innocent in her eyes, which could fool any men.

"How much did you make?" I whispered, I watched her narrow her eyes at my question, she could no longer food me.

"For selling your body?" I asked, the familiar look of her eyes widening understanding what I had said it gave me the opportunity to snatch the knife from her hands and step away.

"What do you want me to do with them?" The voice of Adrian came from behind catching my attention, he walked in with his gun tucked to the front of his waist as he gently kicked the leg of Paul only to hear him groan which indicated he was alive.

"What do you think we should do with them?" I smirked whilst questioning Alessandra, she looked between me and Adrian as if trying to understand something but at this moment I was in the mood of playing a game and not just any game but a game of emotions.

"Leave-"
"And don't say leave them, it's just boring and it will ruin the fun." I spoke, a single tear rolled down the cheek of hers I looked away from some reason I do not know and do not want to know.
"Please-" I shook my head whilst placing my index finger on her lips silencing her before I hear the same sentence I always hear when I am killing someone.

"I said don't ruin the fun." I lowered my tone whilst gritting my teeth and glaring at her.
"You know what I will choose... THROW THEM IN THE CELLAR!" I ordered continued to stare into the eyes of Alessandra.

"No, please...I am pregnant." Alessia screamed, I did not look back but the sounds of groan from Paul and screams of Alessia whilst they are dragged away can be heard.

"Now your turn, you enjoy impersonating others right." I spoke, she remained silence as if she is trying to read me.
"Is she the one carrying the next heir?" Adrian spoke from behind, I turned to look at him and smirked widely which made him lower his smile knowing well what my smirk said.

"Indeed, sweetie why don't you tell him your name." I saw the hesitation in his eyes but she opened her mouth but shut it before repeating the process.
"Come on angel, don't hesitate." I spoke crossing my arms under my chest.

"Alessandra-"
"No, your other name." I stopped her shaking my head, I watched as she narrowed her head not understanding what I meant.
"Well, Adrian meet Alessia Siciliano sorry I meant Nikolaev." I watched the the look of distress cross over Alessia, the acknowledgment of what I was going to do.

"Petrov, you can not do this." She spoke, her voice cracked but I knew it was all drama I had fell for it once but not again.
"I can and I will, if you want to get your sister and that prick out of the cellar you must do what I say. 9 months is all I ask, and I will let you walk out of the door with your sibling." That shut her up, I watched as she closed her eyes and then lowered her head in defeat.

I turned my attention to Adrian who looked between us before settling his eyes on me and nodded his head before walking out of the door.

"Well Alessia, I suggest we start of by taking the layers of clothes from you." I spoke, I watched her head snap towards me the look of pain in her eyes.
"Petrov, please. You may hate me, but believe me I love you." Lies. I glared at her which made her understand what ever she says would not change my mind.

"Remove your clothes, there is no need to be shy there is nothing I have not see before." I spoke so casually as if it did not affect me, the pain she gave me buried the love deep and clouded it by anger. I knew my words affected her as I spoke to her as if she was a fling or a whore.

"Someone might walk in." She said, looking around the living room.
"So." I continued looking at her as if I was bored, i knew Adrian would restrict anyone from entering the living room knowing me too well as I had no fear of someone seeing her but she did not need to know that.

I watched as her fingers inched to remove what she was wearing.

"I will give you five seconds."