Chapter 16

Clarke's POV

Lexa is sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. Bellamy is on the other side standing up with his back against the wall and arms crossed. Abby is pacing back and forth. Titus hasn't moved from looking down at his hands. We have been in here for 3 hours.

"I can't handle being in here for another minute." Lexa says putting her head against the wall.

"Well we aren't leaving until you children clean up your act." I say matter of factly.

Lexa stands up and walks over to Bellamy. "I know that you don't like me messing with the person you fancy. However it's not our choice. Clarke gets to choose who she fancies. Not you. Not me. Not her mother. She does. So if we can put all this to the side and leave." Lexa says sticking out her hand to Bellamy.

"Get your filthy hand away from me." Bellamy says and Lexa nods and puts her hands in her pockets. Abby walks up to her and points her finger in Lexa's face.

"You should stay away from my daughter and none of this is going to happen again." Abby says fiercely.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I've tried. I can't stay away from your daughter." Lexa says and Abby growls. Lexa walks over to me and just looks in my eyes. I look up in here eyes.

"Lexa... we will leave you be." Bellamy says through his teeth.

"I don't believe you." I say to him breaking my eye contact with Lexa and looking at him.

"You have to." Bellamy says. "So you can go clean yourself up and fix your hair a little."

"Bellamy if you don't shut you mouth I will-" Lexa starts but I grab her hand and she stops.

"Stay away from us and we will stay away from you." I say dragging Lexa out of the room and to my room.

When I get in there I close the door and she stands still where I let go of her hand.

I walk over to my mirror and start fixing my hair.

"Klork..." Lexa starts as she walks up behind me.

"No I'm not doing this because Bellamy told me I didn't look nice." I say answering her question before she asked if.

She puts her hands on my arms lightly. I drop my hands from my hair slowly down. Lexa's hands stayed lightly on my arms as we stared at each other in the mirror.

Lexa moves her hands and unties my hair. She takes out all the pins so my hair falls lightly on my shoulders. She turns me around so I'm staring at her.

"Clarke you are beautiful. Don't let that waste of air tell you other wise." She says in a light rough voice.

I nod lightly. There is a nod at my door.

"That's my queue." She says with a slight smirk as she brushes my hair out of my face. She opens the door and there is Raven smirking at her then at me. Lexa holds the door open for Raven then walks out closing the door behind her.

"Soooooooo what was that?" She asks looking me up and down. "And why is your hair down?"

"It doesn't matter." I say starting to put my hair up.

"Stop being an idiot! This goes to the writer too! You and Lexa need to put aside the fact that your mother hates you guys together and that Bellamy is horrible! Okay fourth wall is going back up!" She raises her voice to me.

I look at her in confusion but shake it off. "Don't be a bully (a/n: cough cough 'idc just not that' cough cough) Raven. Lexa and I will get there." I say calmly.

"Not at this rate. You guys need to make out already. She protects you so much." Raven points out. "And you protect her."

"I know raven but I am not ready. She isn't ready. We aren't ready." I say finishing my hair and cleaning myself up.

"I get it." Raven says and I turn to her. "I get it. You guys aren't ready. It's okay."

"Thank you." I say walking past her and stop at the door when I see another note being slid under it. I pick it up and read it to myself.

Beautiful Angel
Love your imperfections, every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know
Beautiful Beautiful Angel

I smile lightly with a tear in my eye. I look up at Raven.

"Why does she do this to me?" I ask.

"Cause she's falling for you." Is all Raven says.

I got bullied to write this chapter