Chapter 17

Clarke's POV

"Lexa stay still" I say giggling. She sighs from the chair she is sitting on.

"Why am I letting you do this?" She asks trying to act annoyed but she is ignoring it.

"Because I said it would be fun and get you out of having to be up on the cold deck." I point out to her as I lightly rub my finger on her cheek bone. I dipped my finger in the coal dust and continued drawing on her face.

"That makes sense." She says with a small smirk. "You make a compelling argument Ms. Griffin."

I roll my eyes and continue to draw. "So how do you make a poem?" I ask shyly.

"Well... it's just what I feel. And then I find words to match what I'm feeling. And boom. Easy." She says shrugging.

"Could you... make one now..." I ask shyly. She nods. She is quiet just staring at me. Our eyes lock and she smirks a little.

"And beautiful... is all I see... it's only you... I know it's true... it has to be..." She says and she pauses. "No... it's meant to be..." she nods and I just stare at her. "Should I write that down?" She questions with her nose scrunching a little. I smile lightly. I walk and grab parchment and ink and handed it to Lexa. She wrote it down quickly and gave it to me.

And beautiful
Is all I see
It's only you
I know it's true
It's meant to be
𝓐𝓦

I smile at the paper and take the ink from her hands. I go back to painting on her face. There is a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say still leaning close to Lexa's face to get good details.

"Well what's going on here?" I hear Raven ask as I roll my eyes and Lexa chuckles.

"Don't be laughing Lexa... I'm here too." I hear Luna say and Lexa's smirk falters. "Maybe if you can Clarke weren't so close you would see that.

I turn and show them Lexa. Ravens jaw drops and Luna starts laughing.

"What?" Lexa asks as she gets up and looks in my mirror.

(The gear isn't there

(The gear isn't there.)

Lexa looks at herself and turns to a laughing Luna. "What? I like it. It's intimidating." She says smiling a little.

"You look like a raccoon." Luna says laughing some more and Lexa just walks over and pokes her neck. Luna's whole left side gets paralyzed and she falls down.

"What the- LEXA! FIX HER!" Raven yells at Lexa pointing at Luna. Lexa kneels down and starts stretching Luna out so that she can move again.

Luna stands up and I start laughing. Lexa turns to me. I look at her face paint mask thing and lick my thumb. I then rub a little mistake off of her cheek. She smiles lightly.

"Alright come'on commander we have work to do." Luna says grabbing the collar of Lexas shirt and dragging her out of my room. I smile down at my feet.

Fluff before the Christmas chapters.