15 - The Lord's Disappointed.

Resha Valentine

"...because of him!" Someone screamed and it brought me to the reality again, woke me up from what feels like a deep winter sleep. What happened to me? There's something burning on my shoulder. Hurts, but not exactly. Was it the anti-vampire weapon who shot me?

I open my eyes, to see that Yuuki sat beside my bed, smiled happily when she realizes that I had already open my eyes. "She's awake!" She told the people outside my room.

I saw people enter the room; Kaname, Aidou, Zero, Ichijou and Kain there. I realized that it was Aidou who screamed, because his face is red and I can see traces of anger on his face. Kaname looked at me with sharpness in his eyes, telling me clearly that he's mad. He wore a night class's black shirt, and a white pants. The other wore their night class outfit.

Aidou looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay, Resha-sama? Do you need anything? A food? Blood?" He's just so worried it looks cute.

"A silence would be okay," I interrupted. He looks at me with a sad eye. "And a cup of water with a food will be fine. I'm starving." Aidou ran to the door, get everything I requested.

"We're really worried about you," Ichijou said. He smiled but still looked at me with a worry face.

"No need to worry, I'm fine." I smiled to calm them down. "How long was I..."

Zero looked at me with weird face. Is that guilt I'm seeing? Or is that disappointment that I'm not dead yet? "Just a few hours. Well, your healing ability is exceptionally amazing!" With slight movement, Ichijou looked at me who's still lying down, all smiles like usual.

Doesn't mean it's not hurting like crazy!

"You all should go back to class, miss prefect should also return, I believe it's almost daytime," Kaname said while looking at me. "Since Resha said she's fine."

Ichijou who's still beside me went paler, but he sighed and looked at me with a smile. "You know, you kinda brought this to yourself."

I giggles nervously.

Except Zero, everybody's out. He stood on the corner silently. Looked at me with his cold and grey eyes. Still looking at me with that weird face.

Zero scoffed, as if he's expecting me to say something. Is he feeling... guilty?

I don't expect anything since even a thank you from him is amazing. "It's late, Zero. Go to sleep."

He stared at me.

I looked away, now I can feel an intense glare from Kaname who is sitting on the chair beside my bed. No, he's not. He's glaring, at both me and Zero.

"Resha-senpai, I'm really sorry for what Zero did— It wasn't— " Yuuki's words were being cut when Zero pulls her away. He acted as if I did something wrong, when all I did was save him.

Aidou came and brought some food, also water. "The Chairman made it for you, Resha-sama." He's hesitating to come inside since Kaname is still glaring. I mean, who wouldn't? I haven't been exactly a good girl these past days.

"Just put it on the table there, I will eat not long again." I don't think I can eat normally while he's looking at me like that.

"B–but, you're sick. You need to eat now."

"I'm not sick, I'm just—"

"Aido," Kaname called. "Put those there, and go back to your room." Aido do that, still a little hesitated because he's now worried for me because I angered Kaname.