45 - Aido's First Kiss.

Resha Valentine.

I opened my eyes, just to see another darkness. But in front of me, there's me. Another me, but with black eyes and flat face, his hair is also longer, contrast to her extremely pale skin. So this is what I really look like. "Who are you?" I asked carefully, afraid she might be a manifestation of someone.

"I am you, this is where everything lays." She looks at me, impassive. "But I don't have a specific name."

"It's dark..." My eyes wander from the pitch black darkness, and confused with the reason why I can only see her clearly. "When will I be awake?"

"You will, in a few minutes." Then there's silence hanging between me and her. "I seriously don't get you, why didn't you kill yourself already?"

Her words is just like dagger into my heart. Stab me deep into the core. "I mean, Kaname is already with Yuuki. They deserve each other... Kaname is a murderer, he killed countless of lives with him. He killed Shizuka Hiou, you know?"

What? He really did that? But he never told me... But... "Th—That's a lie, right?" I know my lips is trembling, and she scoffed.

"Of course he did. He tore her heart mercilessly, as if she was a lamb. He killed a lot of people. He's a sinner. His hand will never be clean enough to clean your shoes." Again, she laughed. The no-named me, is laughing so carefreely with her venom words.

I couldn't say anything or do anything either, my brain stop processing my every thought. "Oh, but aren't you the same, Resha?" She smiled, for a moment looked like an angel. "You're the one who killed your parents, after all."

Ah...

"I mean, why don't you die already? You're way too useless—your power doesn't have that much of use. You're living a terrible live with another sinner as well..."

"No... Stop..." I close both of my ears, but her voice is still as clear as a crystal.

"You want to corrupt other people too, Resha? Many people were dragged into this mess of yours. There's no point to keep on living. You're as useless as a dying corpse!"

No... Please. Stop. All I want is for someone to appreciate my existence, not like this. Stop. It hurts. Where's Aido? He's the only one—I have to find him.

"Wake up, you don't deserve Aido! You want to taint that poor boy and his pure heart too? What a nonsense! You are a disgrace for your family! All the people left you! They never did love you!"

No...

"Resha Valentine is the one who killed her own parents!"

Stop!

"And after that you still want to be happy? Are you kidding me?!" She scoffed, not believing it. I closed my eyes before, with my hands still covering my ears. I know she's in front of me, ready to throw another venom words.

But all she said was true.

I'm an awful person. I did to many fatal mistakes that caused other fatal mistakes too.

For a moment, I couldn't hear a single thing. I opened my eyes and she still talking with a smile, but all I can hear is silence. I don't like this silence- usually, silence is comforting and peaceful, but now I don't like it. Because in this silence, my mind won't stop talking. My mind corrupting myself.

"I said stop!"

*******

Waking up for the second time, I'm in somewhere dark, only the light of a moonlight that filled the room. If I remember, it's Yuuki's old room. I'm wearing my Night Class uniform, and the snow is falling, sending me the sense of nostalgia.