23 - The Lady's too defenseless.

Resha Valentine

"Excuse me! At this time all of you the 'Day Class' students cannot go any further than this!" Yuuki's voice warning the day students wake me up from my own thoughts, I blinked my eyes a few times, and look around. Some of the students are screaming my name, and I smile in response to them.

I'm looking at Aido, who's flirting and pulling Yuuki to our class, hearing the screams of girls who wants to be perfects too and others, saying everything's not fair when the door's closed. He's having fun.

"They are so jealous of you. How cute." Aidou eavesdropped them through the door, as I hear the screams too. Today they're unusually close to us, I wonder why.

I ignored Kaname and Aido, also Yuuki. These days, I rarely can control my powers. They often leaked out suddenly, I have to take full focus almost everytime. If I let my anger comes out, it won't be good. Nothing will ever be good if I'm angry.

"Resha have been really quiet these days, huh?" Ichijou asked with a smile, and Kaname looking at me.

How should I respond to that? I smiled, doesn't answer that and go to class first. Sitting beside the windows and looking outside, wondering what will actually happen if I let all my powers out. Should I just tell him?

Someone sit beside me. Kaname.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, concerned that I'm constantly blanking up in myself.

I looked at him expressionless, then turning my head again. "Just things."

"What kind of things?" Kaname will find out. He will always know what I'm feeling. Just this time, Kaname, I don't want to bother you.

I can't let him know, I can't let him find out I'm in trouble, or else I will only trouble him and the rest of Night Class and then there will be even more greater trouble. "Excuse me Vice Dorm Leader Ichijou, I don't feel like studying right now." I stood up abruptly, leaving everyone's stares burning on my back. Ichijou also didn't say anything, maybe he's too shocked just like Kaname.

I need to go to the infirmary. I don't feel well... How am I suppose to explain? Excuse me, I don't feel so well because I'm overload with powers and my body couldn't even control it?

Thankfully the infirmary is empty. I don't have to tell anyone or lying to anyone. It's true I don't feel well, I'm lacking for imperfections. My body is broken, it couldn't handle my powers. Sooner or later, it will deteriorate. I believe so.

Familiar nauseousness, I lay down on the bed, feeling like I need some sleep. But I'm afraid I will get that dream again, I haven't sleep for a week. Mostly because I'm afraid of my dreams, and because if the monster inside me awaken.

Closing my eyes, I feel burning pain all over my body. I'm a grenade, waiting to explode. When I explode, I don't want to hurt anybody.

"I'm sorry..."

I opened my eyes to see my mother and father, smiling. Making me furrowing my eyebrows. The same dream I used to dream. No matter how hard I try to close my eyes, how hard I try to close my ears, everything always seems to be visible, that night's memories is so clear, too clear, and it is parked in front of my eyes. Even if I turn my eyes into right, or left, it will always be there, waiting for me.

"You will always be loved, Resha. I promise you."

I see my Mother's face, telling me every last word she said before she died. But then it's always the same. Blood suddenly poured out of her eyes, as the voice becomes more monastery and low. It's always the same. And I couldn't do anything. I just stared at her like everytime.