38 - Aido's first date.

Aido Hanabusa.

In the room, I read lots of books as much as I can, looking for the answers behind Resha-sama's words. I knew she didn't kill them. I knew it made her traumatic ever since. I knew she blamed herself so badly. There's no way. She's not that kind of woman.

There are books on the floor, desks, also my bed. I'm frowning as I look into their family history... Looking for the name of an enemy. Looking for any contradictions, conflicts or whatsoever.

"What is this?" I hear someone from the door, it's Akatsuki, standing on the door frame. He doesn't look surprised, perhaps he already know what I'm doing.

"I'm looking for their enemies..." I flip the page to another. "The one who killed them."

He sigh harshly, knowing my personality well. "There's some things that better left unknown, Hanabusa. You know that too. Kaname-sama said it himself."

"I... I just want to know who was it," I say, creasing my eyebrows deep. "Ever since they died, she didn't smile anymore."

I just want her to smile like before. "Even if you do know who, you couldn't kill him or her. The enemy must be so powerful that he could managed to kill them both in one night," Akatsuki said, knowing what will I do if I find out who.

I shrug, and keep reading the book. "It's the least I can do."

"Did something happen between you two?" Akatsuki finally say something after long silence, he's still there. "You both are closer than-"

I remember the incident as clear as the moon at the moment. The way I can see my reflection in her big round grey eyes, her beautifully long eyelashes, or the way I feel the warmness in her sweet breath. Resha was also surprised, she was really surprised, I could see the purple iris in her eyes widen, and she was way too close, too close... "She almost k-k-k-k-k-kissed me," I unconsciously stutter, extremely nervous.

"What?!"

"She... It was an accident... But we didn't! I didn't- even if I did, you will no longer can see me since I must be dead at that time!" Even thinking about it made me insane.

"Kaname-sama is sure going to be furious with you," Akatsuki whisper. "There's a big possibility he's going to kill you."

Sighing, I blush in crimson red. "It-it wasn't like a kiss! It wasn't even a kiss! A kiss is the meeting of two lips, and our lips didn't even touch!"

Akatsuki then frown, and sigh again. "I'm telling you to move on... She belong to him... You can't do anything about it."

Geez! I know! I know! "It's not like I want to steal her, Akatsuki... I'm not even capable to have a place in her heart. I know that loving her more will kill me and I will eventually die because of broken heart, but the more I'm telling myself to stop, the more faster I jumped."

I am a puppet, her own puppet. Willingly to do anything for her, I did jump, and I broke my bones because she wasn't there to catch me. It's not like I have anything to be broken again, since she have whole pieces of my heart. She realized it—she owns me in the palm of her hand. Just like a moth attracted into the fire, die in happiness.

"I'm your cousin, Hanabusa," Akatsuki says. "I know you well—and I know what's good for you and what's bad. And your feelings to her is not bad, as long as it's mutual. As long as she feels the same way too. But she's not. You know that too—they were made for each other. Perfectly shaped for one another... And I strongly advice you to step back, Hanabusa, or at least give someone a chance to replace her existence in your heart."