ONE | Crossing Lines

Copyright © by Lowkey_Lullaby All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review 

"Ahhh Fuck!" Andrew groaned loudly gripping his dick, yanking his tool as if his life depended on it. His speed increased as he felt his balls tighten and his breathing became shallow. That is when Andrew knew he was close. Within seconds cum was shooting out from the mushroom head of his swollen member landing on his stomach and some of the sticky fluid splattered on the new sheets his wife had recently bought. Drew knew right away that Vanessa would never let him hear the end of it if she knew. He planned to clean them but for now, the sheets taking a trip through the washer will have to wait. Drew wasn't done just yet. Falling back down beside his laptop Andrew still pumped his half limp penis milking the rest of his load out. All the built up stress and tension he had in him was finally being released but he knew it was only a matter of time before it returned. Drew didn't get much satisfaction out of masturbating but for the time being, it was just something he had to do.

This was the fourth time this week, he already lost count of how many times he had done this over the past three months and he wasn't the least bit proud of it. Three months of porn being his entertainment and his hand being his best friend. "This cannot be life" Andrew mumbled aloud to himself. He was sick of watching other people fuck tired of hearing the over done and badly rehearsed sounds of porn stars. He may have gotten off on it but the scene was far from believable. He craved something real,  Andrew craved his wife! Too bad Vanessa Mccall is always a little too busy. Her list of excuses grew longer and longer by the day.

My sister just got out of rehab

 My students need to stay after school

My friends need me it's a girl thing babe you wouldn't understand 

oh and excuse Drew hated most, Andrew honey I'm just so tired, maybe in the morning. Then in the morning she'd be rushing out, almost like she's running from him. Vanessa was so quick to tend to the long list of people who needed her not bothering to think 'oh hey my HUSBAND might need me.'

"Andrew! I -" Without warning Vanessa came bursting into the bedroom and there Drew was caught with his dick still in hand and porn playing on his laptop. "Whoa what the hell are you doing?"

Drew could have said anything starting with the words 'Nessa this it isn't what it looks like' but what was the point of lying? This was exactly what it looked like so there was no need to act ashamed by coming up with excuses that weren't going to stick. Especially when his wife was looking so damn good right now. She rushed out so fast this morning she didn't have time to straighten her natural hair leaving her with a head full of spiral curls . She also ran out of time to put in her contact lens forcing her to wear her glasses to work. The glasses, as well as the black pencil skirt and cream blouse with its ruffled top was definitely playing into his 'I'm fucking* the librarian up against the bookshelf' fantasy. Before he knew it Drew was growing rock hard again. It was good to know their sex drought had nothing to do with his attraction toward his wife. He still thought she was the most beautiful human being he had ever seen.

Still sliding his hand up and down his shaft Drew finally found the suitable words to answer her question.  "Waiting on you," Andrew spoke with a smirk on his face and a glimmer of hope in his eye's. He hoped this was enough to turn her on because he would give anything absolutely ANYTHING to be within his woman's walls again. 

"Andrew stop it! We have company!" Vanessa hissed between clenched teeth. She was furious, she leaves for work only to come home on her lunch break to see this! Her husband jerking off to porn like some creep and his cum splattered all over her brand new sheets. "Look what you did to my sheets!"