SIX | Family Day

Andrew wiped the steam his hot shower left on the bathroom mirror and took a look at himself "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked wishing his reflection could talk back to him and tell him why he couldn't get this woman off of his mind.

Today he and Vanessa made love again. Just like old times. They couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other. The best part was he wasn't the one to initiate the sex. Vanessa was practically begging for it so Andrew gladly placed himself between her smooth legs and went to town on that pussy. She didn't push him away or make up some excuse as to why she didn't have the time. Everything was perfect, That is until he came and the image of Tiffany and her love faces invaded his mind.  She only appeared for a second or two but that was enough for Andrew take a double take and have a Nessa giving him a questionable look. This made Andrew wonder did he subconsciously want Tiffany so badly that it wouldn't let him forget or was it just his conscience taunting him, letting him know that Karma is indeed a bitch and she was only making her rounds before she came back to him.

"Your parents will be expecting us soon," Vanessa told Andrew walking into their master bathroom and wrapping her arms around his waist her bare breast pressing against his back. One night of amazing sex seemed to put them back to normal at least that's how it was for Vanessa.

"I know. I'll be out in a minute then the bathrooms all yours."

"I still don't understand why we couldn't just shower together." Vanessa reached out to grab the towel Andrew had wrapped around his waist. She was one hand pull away to leaving him fully nude but Andrew took hold of her hands gripping them tightly.

"Not right now Nessa."

"Andrew, are you okay?" She asked and Andrew finally turned to face her. She wanted to reach up and place her hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever.

"I'm fine Nessa really. Just Tryna get ready" Andrew hoped his slight chuckle and warm smile would make his words sound a little more convincing.

Vanessa was back to touching him again. Placing her hands flat on his chest sliding them down Andrew's hard body.

"Are you sure?" Vanessa asked licking her lips as her eyes diverted from his face and back to the white towel. "I can give you a little head before we go"

"We cant-"

"You don't want me to suck your dick?"

Andrew let out a low growl as his dick twitched. Was she fuckin crazy! Of course he wanted her to suck his dick but what he didn't want was for her to do it while he was thinking about Tiffany.

"You know how my mother is when it comes to people showing up on time." Andrew reminded her how punctual his mother has always been and how she expected nothing less from the people around her.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll give me a pass. Pamela Loves me." Vanessa spoke the truth. Mama Mccall loved herself some Vanessa. She knew Vanessa and Andrew were meant to be together from day one and she always pushed to make it happen, Even before either of them realized it. They didn't just show up at the same playground every day after school by coincidence or fate it was all Pamela's doing.  

"She isn't going to love you after she finds out you didn't get the cake."

"Shit! I forgot."

Pamela would take a life for the last slice of Stella's strawberry cheese cake and Vanessa completely forgot that she said she would drive to pick it up. "Stella's bakery is way out of the way. I have to drive all the way there and then double back!"

"How about this. You drive up to my parents while I swing and get the cake. I drive faster and this gives you and my mother some time to catch up."