TWENTY-SEVEN | COLD FEET / OVER & DONE

Remy sat on his couch one arm gripping the armrest and the other placed on the head of his new 'Boo' T's head, trying to somehow control what could very well be the worse head Remy ever had to endure in his entire life. The head was too dry, too neat and T didn't get the memo that he wasn't supposed to use teeth.

"Listen boo you scrape me up with yo teeth one more time we gonna have a problem!"

T sat up fully on his knees. "Rem,who the fuck you think you talkin to?" Nobody talked to T like that. Tall black and built like an NFL player not to mention T's thug-ish demeanor. Nigga's cowered at the sight of him and even known killers showed him nothing but respect. Still, Remy Monroe was far from afraid.

Rem raised his perfectly arched brow. "I'm just sayin if you gonna get down there and suck a dick you better suck it right!"

"Come on you know I'm not used to this." Yes, T had sex with a man before but never did he ever stick another man's private into his mouth until today. T had just recently 'came out' and that was mostly because of how he felt about Remy. Rem wasn't interested in being kept a secret and T feared the idea of losing Remy to another man far more than he feared what people thought of him and his sexuality.

"But you know how it feels. Do teeth ever feel pleasant?"

Remy didn't know how or why he was always attracting these in the closet or just stepping out men. Beginners who were either too scared to get down to it or simply lacked the skill. Didn't change that he liked T despite the man's below mediocre head.

"I'm trying." T's voice dropped and as big and intimidating as the man was supposed to be Remy found his pout adorable.

"I know baby, but you don't have to." Remy didn't ask for it. Just time with T was enough for him. It's been so long since Remy had a man in his life  that he actually liked. T was someone who made Remy forget he even had a phone and he loved that. "We can still Netflix and chill and by chill I mean just that."

"Come here." Remy pulled T up from his knees. "Sit with me." And T did, shortly after the two began to kiss. Slow and sensual quickly turned into something more and with Remy's joggers still at his ankles T's Right hand went to work stroking Remy's long slender pole.

"Rem you wouldn't beliv- OH SHIT!"

Remy didn't hear the keys nor did he hear the door open and before he could get decent or shield himself and T from Tiffany's gaze it was too late. They were caught, Caught Up in a heated make out session with Remy's Boo's hand gripping his manhood.

Tiffany instantly regretted pulling a Remy by using the spare Key her best friend gave her. Tiff never just barged into Remy's spot unexpected and the one time she did this is what she see's.

"Tiffany!" Remy snapped when he noticed Tiffany didn't turn around or cover her eyes. The instant shock had her stuck for a minute, that and she was trying to figure out who the guy was since Remy didn't tell her he was seeing anybody.

"Sorry." Tiff apologized turning around. "I can go if you're.. Busy?"

"Nah ma it's all good." T had gotten embarrassed enough for the day. First, he failed at giving Remy a blow job and now he was walked in on by some woman while in such a compromising position. "I was just leaving."

Remy let out a disappointed whimper as he stood fixing his pants. Within no time T was gone and Tiffany sat down on the far end of his couch.

"Tiff girl this better be good."

At this point Tiffany had gotten over what she had just seen and laughed because it was actually really funny to her. "The tables have turned my friend." Now Remy knew what it felt like to have his privacy invaded. "So who's the thug?"