♡ Chapter 04 ♡

Shinjuku Shopping Mall...

Kai's POV

My smartphone in my pocket began buzzing noisily, noticing me a call. The song I set as a ringtone signified that the caller was my wife, Izuku.

My left hand dug into my pants pocket, while my right arm was holding snivelling Ken. He still couldn't get over his trauma.

I tapped the green button and clamped my phone to my ear. I heard my wife talking to my other two children. It was pretty loud and noisy on the phone.

"Hello, Izu?"

"Kai dear! Did you find Ken?!"

"Yeah, I found him. He is with me now."

"Thank God! I started to get really worried when I saw polices entering the mall!"

"I'm the one who called them."

"Huh? Wh... What...?! Did something happen to Ken?!"

"A child predator kidnapped him and tried to ruin his innocence in the men's bathroom. But do not fret. He is safe and sound now."

"Oh Gosh... Poor child..."

A police officer suddenly approached me. He scanned my figure from head to toe, his eyebrows furrowing. "Sir, we need you to come with us to the police station." He informed briefly, sweats trickled down the side of his head. I was confused by his sudden act of anxiousness but I ignored it.

"Sure, I will come along." I answered shortly, not wanting to deal with this police officer any longer. The way he looked at me... Was different.

Perhaps he recognizes me. Wait, all polices recognize me... Since I'm a former yakuza.

"Hey, Izuku."

"Kai, what is happening there?"

"Meet me at Shinjuku Police Station. They need me for questioning about the child predator."

"Okay. I will see you there. Stay safe, honey. Ai, Ichi, let's go see your father and big bro."

Izuku hung up the call so I shoved my phone back into my pocket. "Chisaki-san." The officer called out my name. "I'm coming." I replied while stroking my child's brown hair. The thought of him blowing off that villain's arm to bits made me nervous.

Ken needs to learn controlling his power.

Damn it, why did he have to inherit my Quirk?

•••••

Police station,
Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

Kai was taken into the interrogation room for questioning as an important witness to collect informations regarding the criminal.

Izuku and the triplets were sitting in the hallway, eagerly waiting for the head of the family to come out. The mother was disappointed with herself for not being able to protect her child, even though she was a hero.

"Jeez, don't scare Mommy like that again, Ken!" The green-haired woman hugged her oldest son tightly, not intending to let him go after what had occured. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.