♡ Chapter 10 ♡

At the kindergarten,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

A red car arrived at the chaotic scene. Izuku and Kai left the inaide of the car, rushing toward the kindergarten. Little kids were crying in trauma while hugging their teachers, who did their utmost to calm them down

A female teacher was holding the unconscious Aiko, worry clouding her face. Ichiru stayed by his big sister's side. Tears wouldn't stop falling from his big golden eyes.

"Ai-nee! Ai-nee!" The green-haired boy called out for his older sister in desperation, not wanting to lose her. He cried his heart out there, while the bespectacled teacher stroked his curly hair to comfort him.

One of the teachers spotted Izuku who was wearing her green hero outfit. A smile of relief spread across her face.

"Kids, look! It is Deku! She has come to save us!" The teacher with ponytail hairstyle announced to her little students. Her words caught their attention and ceased their crying for a while. They turned to Izuku's direction.

"Deeeeekuuu!!" The children shouted Izuku's hero name sadlg. The greenette, hearing their sorrowful voices, immediately headed to the location.

The heroine knelt down in front of the young ones, a smile of reassursnce decorated her face. "No need to be afraid anymore. I'm here to rescue everyone!" She pumped up her fist while grinning widely to assure them.

The boys and girls stared at her with their teary eyes. "See? I told you all, didn't I? Deku will definitely come to save us." The ponytail-hairstyled teacher said calmly, stroking her students' heads. They nodded their heads slowly.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ichiru cried out upon seeing his mother's figure. Izuku looked at her son, crying profusely beside her daughter who was unconscious. The bespectacled teacher was relieved to see Izuku.

"Ai, Ichi!"

Izuku stormed toward them. She studied Aiko's head that was bleeding. Her teeth gritted at this heart-wrenching sight of her injured daughter and son.

'What in the world happen to them? Don't tell me they got bullied? Wait, this is no time for that! I have to focus on ending this chaos!' Izuku stood up on her two feet again.

"Mommy?"

"Sensei, please take care of my kids for a moment. I will put an end to this as fast as I could." The heroine turned to the teacher with a smile on her face.

"A-alright. Do your best and stay safe, Deku!" The teacher cheered for her favourite hero.

"Oi, Deku! Come here quick!" Katsuki called out for his childhood friend. "I'm coming!" Izuku ran toward the ashen blonde-haired man location.

Kai narrowed his eyes at his oldest son. That brown-haired little boy was radiating a dangerous aura that usually belonged to those villains. He was concerned that if he made a move, Ken would attack him or the innocent kids and teachers.

'He had no intention on letting those three kids to run... He even surrounded them and threatened anyone who dared to take a step closer to him by warning them with his deadly attack... Such a strong Quirk to have... Is this really Overhaul?' Kai clenched his palm into shaking fist.