♡ Chapter 22 ♡

A/N -
Sksksk sksksk, BABY GIRL IS SO PRECIOUS-

_____________________________________

Eri's school,
After school...

Eri's POV

Finally! School ends! I can't wait to see my baby siblings!

I packed my belongings in to my red backpack while humming a lullaby. I still remembered the lullaby Mommy kept singing to me back when I was still... Imprisoned there. It was a bitter memory. But everything was all in the past. The past that I had moved on from.

I looked outside the window. The sky was clear, the weather was nice. It was really sunny today. The forecast lady on the television wasn't lying, I guess. Probably today was gonna be sunny all day, like she stated.

Maybe I will ask Kouchan to play with me today.

"Wait, Chisaki! Where do you think you are going, you cursed creature!"

A girl's voice filled with venom roared at me angrily. I confusedly shifted my gaze to a group of girls -- my classmates -- who seemed quite angry for some odd reasons.

"Do you need something?"

I asked, tilting my head in perplexity. Staring at her face silently waiting for her to speak up again. I think my action made it worse because she looked angrier than before.

"You are such a dumb girl, you know! Someone as pathetic as you shouldn't befriend a boy as amazing as Izumi-kun!"

"Yeah! Stay away from him! You will just hurt him with your cursed Quirk!"

"Cursed monster! Cursed monster!"

The girls began insulting me with mean nickname. I stayed quiet, giving them no reaction. "But, this 'cursed creature' here is loved by Kouchan. Kouchan loves me the most." I started, walking closer to them. They backed away in disgust when I approached them.

"Wanna know? Kouchan once told me there was a group of dumb girls at school he hated so much he wanted to drown them in the river. I think that group he mentioned is you girls." I mustered a small smile for them. I could see the girls shiver all of a sudden. Their reaction made me mentally smile wide.

"So, insult me as you wish, bully me as much as you want, call me with various mean nicknames. But Kouchan won't ever spare even a glance at you girls because..."

"You guys are the real monsters he doesn't want to see. You guys disgust the living daylight out of him."

My smile widened when I uttered those words while I close my eyes in joy. I heard them gasping in shock. I could even hear sniffling coming from the girls.

"You girls are the dumb kids he doesn't want to befriend with, not me. So you are belittling yourselves. I am not involved. Because Kouchan is my friend, that make me the most amazing girl in school. And you girls are just a bunch of extras." I shrugged my shoulders. Some of them had started crying quietly.

Wow. I couldn't believe the tricks Daddy and and his friends taught me work out this well. Tricks to deal with bullies....

One day, the former Yakuzas had come to visit us. I happened to be home while Mommy and my little siblings were out shopping.

"Eri, what is wrong? You seem upset." Setsuno-san asked me. Some of the former Yakuzas came to visit us today.

"... I'm dealing with bullies at school..." I answered quietly. All of the adults stared at each other. Suddenly, Setsuno-san stood up. "Alright, name them all. I will hunt them down and kill--"