♡ Chapter 06 ♡

A/N - My babies! 💘
Alright guys, let me explain a little bit about their appearance.

Ken Chisaki

Hair : Short, straight, dark brown hair

Eyes : Emerald irises

Aiko Chisaki

Hair : Long, straight, dark brown hair

Eye : Golden irises

Ichiru Chisaki

Hair : Curly green hair with black highlight

Eyes : Golden irises

(Has freckles under his eyes like Izuku)

____________________________

Meanwhile,
Nighttime,
Somewhere unknown...

?????'s POV

Finally... I'm here...

I stepped out of the electric portal, intently observing this new yet familiar surrounding. I stared at my gloved palm silently. "I'm finally here..." I murmured to myself, clenching my hand into a shaking fist. My face darkened with resentment.
For a long time... I waited for this chance to arrive.

I won't repeat the same mistake!

Just you wait, you hypocrite bastard. This time, I will make sure to end your life with my own hands!

My heterochromatic eyes glowed bright in the midst of darkness.

•••••

Chisaki's residence,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

Irinaka screeched very loudly when Aiko squeezed him with those small arms of hers. "Cute." Ken said in awe, his eyes sparkled with excitement as he stared at the little plush. Ichiru was hiding behind his big brother since Irinaka – also known as Mimic – yelled at the poor boy for tugging his tiny hand.

"Let me go, you little brat!" The little birdie screamed again, trying claw his way out of the firm hold of Aiko. But Aiko only tightened her hug around Irinaka.

"Hahahahah! Poor Mimic." Toya laughed from the top of his lungs, clenching his stomach in hilarity. Shin shook his head while smiling in amusement. He secretly was trying to contain himself from bursting out his laughter.

"Mommy, can I kweep this birdie?" Aiko asked with starry eyes as she showed an angry Irinaka to Izuku. Her mother choked on her drink when she saw him being squeezed mercilessly. She immediately took Irinaka away from Aiko's arms.

"Ai, this is not a stuffed animal." Izuku explained while chuckling to herself. She put Irinaka down slowly. The instant his tiny foot reached the floor, he ran away from the kids, hiding behind Kai's leg.

"Mimic, why are you even wearing that puppet in the first place?" Tengai asked unenthusiastically, sipping on his green tea. Irinaka cussed under his breath. "Kids are scared of my human form. I have no more choice." He rendered, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"But isn't that great? You don't like kids after all." Toya interpreted. His mouth watered after seeing the delicious meal presented in front of him. Izuku tugged a soft smile and walked back to the kitchen to grab more delactable dishes.