♡ Chapter 16 ♡

In an alleway...

Third Person's POV

Ichiru stopped crying when a silhoutte shadowed his little figure. Turning behind, he saw an adult man wearing red hoodie. He was staring down at him, immense dangerous vibe surrounding the mysterious man. A disturbing smiley mask,covered with thick crimson liquid splatter his his face.

Shakily stepping back, Ichiru was frozen into silence fear. He was too terrified to even cry. This man's aura was unusually intimidating. He could feel his sharp gaze piercing his heart.

As his feet were moving on their own out of natutal instinct, Ichiru unfortunately slipped and fell on the ground. A small whimpered escaped his mouth, but the pain didn't bother him. The little boy quickly lifted his head up. His small figure was obviously trembling from horror.

"I can't believe you are the first one I will meet... Well, whatever. As long as I could end you and the others..." The man reached out his black-gloved hand to Ichiru. The child wailed uncontrollably before getting back on his feet to make a run out of this alleway.

Sadly, the stranger managed to grasp his small, slim wrist. Ichiru cried louder, his voice erupted through the area. In annoyance, the villain tightened his grip.

"Shut the hell up, brat! If you don't keep your mouth shut, I'm gonna rip off your head!" He warned in seriousness, but that didn't stop Ichiru from screaming for help.

"Mommy! Daddy! Uwaaaaaa!!!!!!"

"I say shut up!!!"

Due to strong anger and frustration, the criminal hurled Ichiru to the ground brutally. Poor boy cried from the great impact and painful sensation slowly settling in his body. His clothe was dirty thanked to the dust on the ground.

"M-Mommy... Daddy..." Ichiru sobbed between his ragged breathing. He fixed his golden eyes on the concrete floor, not daring to make eye contact with his attacker.

"Your Mommy and Daddy won't come to save you, little idiot." The man harshly told the shaking little boy. Ichiru was shocked to hear that. "N-no! M-Mommy will come! Daddy too! Mommy and Daddy are strong!" He denied as he cried.

The villain stood before Ichiru menacingly. Like earlier, he stared down at the little human trembling before his presence. "Then, why don't they come to save you? Look at you, all scared and terrified... But they aren't here to help you..." He exclaimed again, trying to crush the little hope budding within the small child.

Tears rolled down his face faster. Ichiru closed his eyes, before he hollered from the top of his lungs, calling for his parents,

"Mommy! Daddy!"

A loud thump was heard by Ichiru all of a sudden. Curious, he raised his head up. How astonished he was to see the mysterious man slowly sliding down the wall. There was a huge crack on the concrete surface, the result of the immense impact.

"Bullying kids ain't cool, ya' know! Ya' are the lowest of the low!" Another stranger --who appeared to be Ichiru's lifesaver-- retorted in distaste. He readied himself in battle stance, taking a deep breath.

He was a man with a very buff up body. His unruly light brown hair -- the most noticeable feature of his -- stood out the most. His pair of fury yellow eyes burnt with passion. His giant fist-- that was used to punch the daylight out of the villain -- was engulfed with steam.

"Kids should be protected! Adults who bully these tiny runts are unmanly!"

The lifesaver yelled mockingly at the villain -- victim of his vicious punches. But too bad, he already lost his consciousness.