♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Several moments later,
Police station,
Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

The police station was filled with children's cries here and there. Three mothers of the bully trio were standing before the police officers in obvious distaste.

A woman with long black hair -- the mother of the fat boy -- slammed the police officer's table angrily. Mizuhashi almost jumped in fear upon hearing the brutal slamming noise.

"Send this so called hero and her whole family to prisons!!! Because of her brat, my son is traumatized!!!!" The female ravenette exclaimed in extreme madness, her purple eyes buldging out from the eye sockets as she was directing a death glare at Izuku.

"Yeah, she is right! Poor my little boy here won't stop crying because of that rude brat!" Another woman— the mother of the boy with horn on his forehead— spoke up harshly as she stroked her son's head.

"Momma! That villain's kid hurt me! It hurt!!!" The boy with sharp teeth complained to his mother between his loud cries. He pointed his finger to Ken. The boy's mother hugged him while scowling at Izuku and Kai.

The heroine was holding her dear son affectionately, ignoring the raging mothers who wouldn't stop staring at her in disgust. Kai rubbed circles on her back to calm her down, though his fingers were twitching in anger. If not because of the fact he was no longer a villain, he would have exploded the three mothers to bits, along with their annoying kids.

Ichiru and Aiko were rushed to the hospital since both of them were badly injured. Katsuki and Eijiro agreed to go to the hospital to accompany their children, since the cops needed Kai and Izuku for questioning regarding today's incident.

Mizuhashi turned to his superior— Reigen who sighed in defeat. No matter what he did, these mothers wouldn't calm down. The kids' wailing didn't decrease the tension in the atmosphere of the police station.

"My apology, Ma'am, but Deku and her family are never involved in crimes. I can't send them to prison." Reigen spoke up calmly. His heart was boiling from rage though. He couldn't stand anyone who mocked his all-time favourite hero, Deku. But in time like this, he had to stay professional and handled the situation properly.

"What are you saying?! Never involve in ANY crime?! Her brat literally almost killed our sons here, AND YOU ARE SAYING THIS ISN'T A CRIME?!" the dark-haired mother slammed the table again.

Ken was shivering in fear upon hearing the vulgar woman's loud voice. Izuku could feel his body shaking, which... Infuriated her a little. Plus, these mothers' words started to hit her nerve. It was only a matter of time until the bomb exploded.

"Hmm, I don't think losing control of Quirk is counted as crime, Ma'am. So I'm afraid I disagree with you." Reigen responded, eyes darting to Izuku.

The fat boy's mother gritted her teeth.

"You are crazy! You police officers are all crazy! You don't understand how us mothers here feel! This....this monster...!!!" The jet black-haired mother pointed her long finger to Ken. The little boy shuddered when he felt her deadly eyes on her.

"This MONSTER isn't supposed to exist! Can't you see how dangerous it is to keep him around?!" She mocked without holding back anymore.

Izuku's face darkened with murderous intent. All of  a sudden, she handed over Ken to her husband silently. The brunette took Ken from her hands in complete bewilderment. The greenette dangerously made her way to the mothers and their kids.