♡ Chapter 07 ♡

Midnight,
Chisaki's residence,
The couple's room...

Third Person's POV

"Kai... What are you doing?" Izuku spoke up right after she entered their shared bedroom. She just finishe getting all kids to sleep, leaving only her husband and her awake in the house. Their room was the only one lit up with lights while the rest of the house was already dark.

"Finishing my manuscript." Kai answered bluntly, his golden irises fixed on the computer screen. "Oh yeah, you just completed your previous novel, right? What kind of story you are going to publish next?" His wife asked in excitement, stars sparkled in her emerald irises.

Hearing her question, Kai stopped typing. His unmasked face slowly brightened up with crimson shades. He covered his mouth with the back of his fist, looking away from his wife.

"A romance genre this time." He gave a short answer. But it was enough to cause Izuku to gasp in literal shock. "Romance novel?! For real—"

"I know, I know it sounds bizzare... But I have no choice. My editor asked me to write a romance novel next since it is quite trendy currently, especially the cliche Bad Guy and Good Girl love story..........." He covered his face with his palms, trying to hide his reddened face from the woman. How embarrassed he was to talk about this with her.

"Oh. My. God. You are going to write a love story, FOR REAL? My prayer is answered!" The female greenette cheered happily pumping her fist up and down in the air. "...what?" Kai was perplexed by her statement.

"Kai, you had always written thrill or mystery types of novels only, so I was secretly hoping you would write a romance novel one day." Izuku sling her arms around his neck and kissed his soft cheek lovingly.

"Do your best, Kai. I know you can make it big one day." Izuku tugged a sweet smile for her beloved husband. Kai smiled back at his wife, his hand placed on hers.

"Thank you, Izu." His smile widened upon saying those loving words.

•••••

The next day,
At school,
Morning...

Eri's POV

"Look! Look, everyone! Izumi-kun from class 3 is here!" One of my female classmates yelled excitedly. Hearing that familiar name, I turned to look at the door. There stood a boy wearing a red hat, with two golden spikes on the front of the hat.

The girls began surrounding him which was a bad move. He scolded all girls who were squealing upon seeing this idol of our school.

Famous student like him will always get chase by girls.

"You are in the way! Back off! I'm in hurry!" He yelled at his fans again. Well, more like obsessed fangirls.

He walked over to me, hands shoved into his pockets like usual. I smiled widely when he was near me. "Do you need something from me, Kou-chan?" I started, having a wide smile on my face.

It was very rare of him to talk to me during school time.

Oh yeah. I haven't explained yet.

Me and Kou-chan had known each other since we were little kids. I met him a few months after I was rescued. Back then, the pro hero who took care of Kou-chan, Mandalay, came to visit Mommy. That was the starting point of our friendship.