12. The big day. Part 1

The wedding day Part 1

Brynn's P.O.V

I got my make-up and nails done gold. I got my hair curled and they put a tiara in my hair. I started to run to the room. I heard Sodapop's best man arguing with someone, I peeked around the corner. "What do you mean you don't have the wedding bands? We need them!" I heard him yell. I thought to myself for a moment 'Oh no this can't be happening right now.' I ran to see if everything else was okay. I ran into someone and fell over on top of him. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I sat up. "It's alright doll." he said. I looked at him. "Uh, Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Dallas, but call me Dally." he said. "I'll stick with Dallas." I said while getting up. "You shouldn't be out here, Sodapop can come out here any moment." he said. I nodded. "Well I was checking to see if anything wrong was going on." "Nothing is wrong, Everything is okay!" "Yeah but I heard the best ma-" he cut me off. "Everything is okay!" he yelled. "Now go to you're room girly!" he said while pushing me to the dressing room.

I sat down and sighed. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Your father." "Come in." he walked in. "Hey is everything okay?" he asked. I nodded "Yeah I'm fine, just nervous." My dad sat next to me. "I really think this guy is for you though." he said. I looked at him and smiled. "Oh yeah? I think so too." I said. "Well your wedding is starting soon so make sure you're ready." he said while walking out the room. I can't wait to get married to him. He's the guy that got my memory back.

Sodapop's P.O.V

I walked into the room to see if everyone is ready. Great. I think everything is set up. Steve walked up to me. "Soda. We're missing the wedding bands, I can't find them." he said. "What do you mean you can't find them?" I asked. "The wedding bands are no where to be found." Dally walked up to us and looked at us. "Have you seen the wedding bands?" Steve asked. "Nope, but I did hear that Brynn hid them so she couldn't get married to you." he said. What I just heard Dally say broke my heart. I couldn't believe what he just said. "No..." I said sadly. Dally just nodded. I walked past him and started to cry.

Dally's P.O.V

I took the rings out of my pocket to look at them. They were really expensive rings and I am ready to sell them after this stupid wedding. "Dally!" I heard Ponyboy say. I turned around and looked at him. "Dally what are you doing with those rings? We've been looking everywhere for them." He said. I smirked. "Well tell Sodapop that Brynn kissed me this morning and she rather get married to me instead." I said. Ponyboy looked at me confused. "Why would she do that? We've planned this all out and spent a lot of money on it, Why would she want it to be put to waist?" he asked. I shrugged. "Like I Fuckin' know, Now go tell him." I said. Ponyboy turned around sadly and walked away.

Sodapop's P.O.V

Ponyboy told me the news and I started to sob more. "Oh yeah? Well why doesn't she come and say it to my face?" I asked. Ponyboy sat next to me and patted my back. "It's okay." he said. "But it's not!" I said.

Brynn's P.O.V

I heard someone crying out there. I couldn't tell who it was. I want to go out there and comfort them but I'm scared Sodapop will see me and we all know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. "Fuck it." I ran out there and it was Soda crying. "Oh my god! Soda?" I sat next to him. He looked at me then looked away. "Go away I don't want to see you right now." He said. "I know you don't want to see me because it's bad luck but-" he cut me off. "No it's not that!" he yelled. I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You don't want to get married to me, You rather get married to Dally. He has the wedding bands!" he yelled again. I teared up. "What are you talking about Soda? Who's Dally?" I asked. "Wait- You don't know who Dally is?" he asked. I shook my head no. Sodapop got up and wiped his tears. I looked up at him. "I think he was trying to ruin this wedding." I said. He helped me up. "I um, pretend I didn't just see you. I'll take care of him and we'll start in a few." he said. I walked back into my dressing room and waited.

Sodapop's P.O.V

"Steve get Dally!" Steve walked over to me. "Soda we can't worry about him right now, We have to find the rings!" I looked at Steve. "He's the one that has the rings!" I yelled. I turned around and saw Dally. "Dallas give me them rings!" I said. He just looked at me and smirked. "Them rings? Fucking southerner." He took out the rings and dropped them into the vent. "Dallas what the hell!" I yelled. Dally shrugged and ran outside. I sat on the ground and sighed. Steve looked at me. "Well someone can crawl into the vent and get them?" he questioned. "Yeah? Well who's willing to do that?" I asked.

"Brynn." Steve said.