10. She remembers me?

I started to sing along with the song while crying. "Oh, why? Why would you do this to me? Oh, my god." I looked around. "Is she trying to tell me something?" I started to have a flashback of her singing but she only sings on days she meets me. "She remembers me? Holy shoot-" I did a U turn and started driving back. "She remembers me!" I ran to the doctors office. I ran inside. "Hey, Hey, Hey. Can we help you, sir?" the guy at the desk asked. I turned around "Uh, Yes, I have an appointment." "What's your name?" "My name? Uhhh, ummm." "Dude, he forgot his name. I feel bad for him. Just go on up. And good luck on your memory problem!" The other dude said.

"Yeah. Um thank you." I said then ran upstairs. "Brynn! Brynn!" Frank walked up to me. "Hi! I'm Frank!" "Hey! I met you before. I'm Sodapop. Maybe you could help me. I'm looking for Brynn Perez. Do you have any idea where I could find here?" I asked. "Hi, I'm Frank." "Oh, thanks anyways." I ran past him and ran upstairs more calling her name. I ran in a room and saw her.

"Brynn Perez." I said. "Can I ask you a question? Do you have any idea who I am?" I asked. She looked at me a didn't say anything for a moment. "No." she said. "No? That sucks..." I said. I was about to turn around and leave. "What's your name?" she asked. "Oh, Sodapop." she walked over to me. "Sodapop. I want to show you something will you come with me?" she asked. "Well, yeah." We walked to a room. "This is my studio." she said. I looked around and it was paintings...filled with my face. "I don't know who you are, Sodapop but I dream about you almost every night. Why?" She said. "What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day used to have a lot of stuff about me in it?" I said. "That would make a lot of sense." "You erased me from your memories because you thought you were holding me back from having a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full an happy life. You're the girl of my dreams and apparently I'm the man of yours." She nodded and shook my hand. "Sodapop. It's nice too meet you." "Brynn. It's nice too meet you too."

She leaned in and we kissed each other. Later that night I drove her to my house. She fell asleep on the way there. I picked her up bridal style and put her in my bed. I lied down next her and fell asleep.