13. Pregnant? Or no?

Brynn's P.O.V

We arrived to our hotel. We put our bags aside and sat down on the bed. Sodapop looked at me and smiled. "So what's your thoughts on kids?" I asked. Sodapop sighed "Well, I wasn't thinking about kids right now." he said. I looked down and nodded. "I'll be back." I said. Sodapop looked at me worried. I started to walk on the board walk. I walked into a little store and bought a pregnancy test. I went into the bathroom and took the test. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over and sat on a bench on the boardwalk. Soda and I had sex twice before and the both times he forgot to use a condom. I'm worried now, I looked up at the sky and sighed.

Five minutes later I looked at the test. two lines. "Oh, No, no, no, this can't be right. What am I going to tell Soda? My father?" I put the test in my pocket and headed back to the hotel. Sodapop was already asleep, I put the test in the nightstand. I kicked my shoes off and fell asleep.

Sodapop's P.O.V

I got up and changed my clothes. I looked at Brynn and she's still sleeping. I sat around for a while then I started to go through the dressers and stuff. I looked in the nightstand by Brynn and saw a pregnancy test. I picked it up and saw it was positive, I looked at Brynn then back at the pregnancy test. I started to freak out then I dropped the test. I got out a piece of paper and wrote a note, I put it beside her and walked out the room. I sat down on a bench outside and thought, I'm not going to be a good father. Am I the father? Wait- Yes- Of course I should be unless- Wait- Is she even pregnant? Is that just someones old pregnancy test? I have to ask her. I got up and walked back to the hotel.

Brynn's P.O.V

I sat around and waited for Sodapop to get back. I saw the pregnancy test on the floor. Did Sodapop look in the dresser and find it? I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Sodapop walked in and looked at me. "Are you pregnant?" he asked. I hesitated then took the pregnancy test out of my pocket and showed him. "Surprise?" I said.