11. We're getting married?

I woke up and Brynn is beside me sleeping. I sat up and waited for her. A little while later she slowly got up. She looked at me in confusion. "W-Where am I?" she said while getting up. "Hey Brynn it's okay I-" I stopped when she said this. "Sodapop, Where am I?" she asked. I stopped and looked at her. I actually stared at her for a while. "Sodapop?" she questioned. I picked her up and kissed her. "You remember me!" I said excited. "Oh my- I do remember! Oh my god!" she kissed me and started to cry. "Seriously where are we?" she asked. "Oh, this is my new house in New York. Surprise!" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "So, what about you marrying me?" she asked. "Yes of course. When do you want to get married?" I asked. "Tomorrow." she said. I looked at her. "Tomorrow?"

I started to call the gang to come over to my house and get everything set up for the wedding. I gave Brynn money to get a wedding dress. Steve should be coming over and getting my suit. I invited all the people I know. Darry and Two-Bit are getting the wedding favors. Brynn and I decided to have a gold themed wedding.

Brynn's P.O.V

I brought my dad and Carter with me to go get a wedding dress. Since we're having a gold themed wedding I thought to get a wedding dress that has gold on it. I was looking around for one I was kind of getting sad when I couldn't find the perfect wedding dress until Carter yelled. "Yo Brynn, Come look at this one!" I walked over to him and it was the perfect wedding dress. We payed for it and left.

Sodapop's P.O.V

The gang got here and we started to talk. "Alright Steve, You are going to be my best man and the rest of you are going to be in the party. Now Steve make sure you have all the things ready and stuff. Make sure you have the wedding bands safe. You got it?" Steve nodded. "Hey Soda, Stop stressing it's just a wedding calm down." Two-Bit said. I nodded and sighed. "Just make sure everything is perfect." I said while passing out.

Brynn's P.O.V

I walked in the house and I saw Sodapop passed out the floor. "Sodapop?" I ran over to him and sat down next to him. "Soda? Are you okay?" I said. "Just give him a few, he's just stressed out." One of his brothers said. I nodded then I got on top of him and started to straddle him. Everyone left the room besides Soda and I, I lied down on him and laid my head on his chest. An hour later Sodapop slowly woke up. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Is everything okay?" I asked. Sodapop nodded and sat up, I got off of him. I helped him up. "Did you get your wedding dress?" he asked. I nodded. "Hmm I can't wait to see it." He led me up to his bedroom and we had some fun.

Steve's P.O.V

"Two-Bit, pick out good ring bands. preferably gold. Pony get an engagement ring with a big diamond. Dally! Stop trying to steal stuff! Darry get the invitations and go see what Sodapop is doing." I said. Damn this is stressing me out too Soda wants me to make this perfect and I won't let my best friend down. "Johnny call the place they're going to have their wedding."

Sodapop's P.O.V

I was sitting in my bed holding Brynn while she's sleeps. Darry opened the door. "What are you guys doing? You should be up and planning!" Darry said. Brynn woke up and blushed. "Get dressed and get downstairs." Darry closed the door and walked downstairs. Brynn got up and got her clothes. I pulled on my jeans and stood up. We both walked downstairs and started to plan more.