8. We're getting married or?

Brynn watched the tape again and she came over to my house. We walked up to the spare bedroom so we can give Pony a little space. I started to kiss Brynn, She kissed back. She pulled away "Why couldn't I meet you one day before the accident?" she asked. "I'm not sure." I said. We continued to kiss, Brynn tripped and fell backwards on the bed. She also pulled me down with her too. I looked at her all flustered "Oh- I-" she just pulled me into a kiss. I kissed her back. I put my hands on her hips. We did some things and that night was the most fun with her.

The next night I wrote her a song "All right, I just wrote this, go easy on me." I said while smiling. She giggled. "The coffee shop was the place~ Where I first saw your face~ We liked each other right away~ But you didn't remember me the very next day~ Forgetful Brynn~ I used to trick you into pulling you over so we can chat~ But my favorite time was when you beat the shit out of Steve with a bat~ And we drove to the doctor's~ Forgetful Brynn~ But I still love her so~ And I'll never let her go~ Even if while I'm singing this song~ Forgetful Brynn~ How about another first kiss~" she leaned in and we kissed each other.

Tonight we got in bed together we closed our eyes but we could not fall asleep. "I can't fall asleep." I said. "I'm not sleeping, I'm just closing my eyes." she said. "Well, I'm going to go downstairs then." "No, no I'm just resting!" "Brynn." I said. "Yeah?" "Will you marry me?" I asked. She hesitated then said "Of course." "Okay, don't forget about me..." "Never." We both fell asleep.