3. Explaing To Steve

Sodapop's P.O.V

I was at the DX pumping someone gas for them. I was explaining to Steve as he was on the other side of the gas pump. "And this happens every single day." I said. "How long is it going to take for her memory to come back?" Steve asked. "Her doctor said it may never come back." "So, basically, what you're saying is...she's the perfect girl for you." Steve said. "What do you mean Steve?" I asked. "You could hangout with her all day with no attachment, because-" I cut off Steve. "Her mind gets wiped clean every night? There's a problem with that." I said. "What is the problem?" "It's evil." I said. "No it is not! You meet her, hang out, flirt, no commitment nobody gets hurt!" He stated. "She's got brain damage you weirdo!" I yelled while giving the customers card back to them. "Okay, I'll give you that one. But I think it'd be healthy for you. You haven't allowed yourself to connect with a girl for many years!" He implied. "I appreciate it Steve, but leave me alone." I said. "Hey, you'd be doing exactly what her father does: Giving her a wonderful day. When it's time for you to move onto another girl, You just leave and she'll never know you interacted with her!" He said. "I don't know Steve, Alright and would you stop standing around and work at the counter!" I yelled at him. "Alright, I'll go inside." He said while walking inside. I don't know about this whole thing, I might stay attached to this girl for a while. I walked inside the store and looked at Steve. "Can I borrow your car?" I asked him. Steve nodded his head. Sweet, tomorrow I'm heading to that coffee shop.